Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Energy Levels / Exhaustion

coyoteskies November 13th, 2023

Lately I've been struggling with mentally and physically feeling 'up' for everything. I will sleep a bit earlier than usual and still wake up half-asleep for an hour, I'll get a coffee and feel no effects of caffeine, I'll go somewhere I like and still feel like dropping my head to the table and napping. I'm not really sure what to do about it, and it kinda disappoints and frustrates me. I'm really indecisive when I'm this 'tired', and it annoys the people I'm around.

I do have β-thalassemia, so I know I can start to feel like this when I lose blood or when I'm a bit extra dehydrated, but I really don't think either of these are the case.

advice appreciated but not required :,) and I hope anyone else who might be struggling with this at the moment is able to find something that works for them.

Mya000 November 20th, 2023

@coyoteskies 

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through such a challenging time. It sounds like you're dealing with both mental and physical fatigue, which can indeed be frustrating. 

Considering your symptoms, it might be beneficial to consult with a healthcare professional to explore the root cause of your fatigue. They can provide valuable insights and suggest appropriate measures. 

I hope you find the support and solutions you need, and I'm here if you ever want to talk. Take care.