Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat with the help of melodies.

Catunion August 12th

I believe melodies are more powerful than words. I'm afraid to being stuck of this emptiness, obsessions and toxic memories. Is there someone who love to communicate through songs?

BlueDarkAurora August 12th

@Catunion that's an interesting way to communicate for sure :) And true, songs can sometimes say a lot more than the words we use ever can. It's nice to hear our feelings being echoed in art. 

Catunion OP August 12th

Sometimes even speaking the same language is not enough for communication.

It may be the best way to vent.

Like that.

BlueDarkAurora August 13th

@Catunion Like through songs? True true ^^ what are some of your favs? 

Catunion OP August 13th

This is probably one of the most difficult and also enjoyable questions for me to answer.

I think I can leave a couple of songs that identify with my current mood.

• Sleep - The Dandy Warhols

• Too Real - B.R.M.C.

• Sémaphore - Requin Chagrin

• In Time - Immigrant Union

That's enough for now. What would be yours?

BlueDarkAurora August 14th

@Catunion That's understandable and thanks for sharing. Just listened to the song Sleep, I think it has a beautiful melody and love the limited lyrics, helps you get lost like you're just floating through a city. Some songs don't need a lot of words I guess. Sleep can be great escape, it can be haunting or healing depending on where your dreams take you. 

I'll get to the other song soon :)

uniqueGrace8272 August 13th

@Catunion

thank you so much for this post. I think music is the most purest form of communication. Music is what feelings sound like and I believe sometimes music speaks what we feel inside ☺️. If you have some good songs with slow tempo then plz do share them with me ☺️ and i can do the same for you. ❤️ i hope this emptiness that you are feeling goes away soon. Sending positive vibes and hugs 🤗 .

Catunion OP August 13th

Many thanks for your warm message :)

Here are three songs for you

• Honey, It's Alright - Gregory Alan Isakov

• Line Of Fire - José González

• Just Breathe - Eddie Vedder

Hope you enjoy.

@Catunion I do! Music is a language for me. I have a song for every sentiment. I love to share music relevant to my current emotional state or that I feel will be effective to assist another with a difficulty. 

Catunion OP August 14th

Can you share some of your favourites? It would be nice to listen :)

dhabib August 16th

@Catunion evansence gets me stuck and disturbed and sherpard of fire 

losing to something losing a friend they left you for someone else they are much like a dinosaur they don’t smile in the picture 

TipTipTip August 16th

That's awesome! I was thinking about that two days ago, some people have a lot to say, a whole storybut they can't, words just stuck in their mouths, would be awesome if they could help themselves open up using art and music like an icebreaker