Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Another question, I have too many questions

BumbleKitty October 24th, 2022

Does anybody know why I'm feeling lonely all the time, even though I'm around people?

SomeRandomPerson8 October 24th, 2022

@BumbleKitty

helloo, I’m pretty useless right now but I really want to know an answer to this question too. It happens too so you’re not alone🤍🌚

BodhisattvaKuato October 24th, 2022

This is from seeking validation and attention from others, also a lack of understanding of oneself. When people feel misunderstood by others around them they will feel lonely but when a person is determined to understand themselves there is no attention or validation from someone else that will make a difference in ones own understanding of themselves. This question alone shows investment in others more than oneself. There is self neglect to a degree.

The desire to be understood by others causes this. If the sufferer of this sadness understood themselves further, this sadness would not last. This is based on feeling, not truth.

If one understood themselves enough they would know why this sadness is there and this awareness will dissolve the sadness. Because of this lack of understanding of oneself there is wonder why this feeling is there.

🙏

spongbobishappy October 24th, 2022

@BumbleKitty

BumbleKitten :

I have struggled with loneliness for a long time !

What helped me was to share my feelings with other members of 7Cups.com.

I am inviting you to join me in the Sharing Circle chat room where you can meet other members of 7cups.com !

In the Sharing Circle chat room, members share with other members and offer support to other members ! 😊