Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New

wzahnd1977 May 18th, 2023

Hi my name is Wendy. I am just trying to find a way to cope. Dealing with some hard truths about the 28 years I've been in an abusive relationship.

uniqueGrace8272 May 18th, 2023

@wzahnd1977
hi wendy. toxic and abusive relationships take a toll on you physically, mentally and emotionally. so i am really sorry that you had to go through this for so many years. just wanted to say that i am really proud that you are here and you are asking for help. you are a survivor ... stay strong.

wzahnd1977 OP May 18th, 2023

Thank you ❤

YourCaringConfidant May 18th, 2023

@wzahnd1977 Hi Wendy. I see you're new to 7cups and I just wanted to give you a warm welcome! So welcome! :) I am sorry you have had to deal with such an abusive relationship for so long. 28 years is a long time and it is understandable that you wish to find someone to talk to. 7cups is a mental health platform and I am really glad you are here. If you ever need someone to talk to, there are listeners available that are ready and willing to offer you some emotional support. You can browse for an available listener here or you can put a request in the queue and a listener will accept your request when he or she is free. I really hope you give it a try as it seems it could be something you benefit from. Though listeners are not able to give advice about your situation, they are someone to offer an ear for you during the time you need. I really hope you enjoy the platform and get out of it what you need. <3 Sending you healing vibes, Wendy.

Datnpc May 18th, 2023

@wzahnd1977 hi wendy, welcome to 7 cups! I'm sorry to hear you had an abusive relationship... no one deserves what you had dealt with, I pray you get through this, may God bless you 💖🙏