Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

sympatheticWriter49 December 5th, 2014

"it's gonna be okay dear" it's gonna be okay..BIG BIG BIG HUGGGG!!!!

Joe7cups December 5th, 2014

Hugs to all of the amazing listeners and members who make this site the center of positive energy and love on the internet. <3

sympatheticWriter49 December 6th, 2014

I need a hug, I feel so alone

ZaraSmiles December 6th, 2014

Sending a huge huge huuuuuuugehug your way!

And you're not alone! You've got all of us! We're all here for you!heartheartheart You can always connect to me if you'd like :)

sympatheticWriter49 December 6th, 2014

thank you, when does the darkness lift?

ZaraSmiles December 7th, 2014

There's always light at the end of the tunnel sweetie. It may be raining now, but it can't rain forever. Things will get betterheart

Joe7cups December 8th, 2014

Sending you a big hug my friend. Come and join us in the chat. We would all love to get to know you. :)

james8snell December 7th, 2014

I really could use a very tight hug right now

ZaraSmiles December 7th, 2014

Sending the tightest, warmest, biggest huuuuuuuug your way! And so much love, hope and supportheartheartheart

silhouettedreams December 8th, 2014

Today I was just sad and couldn't stop being sad if I tried. When I woke up, the sadness didn't even take a few minutes to settle in, I woke up with tears already coming out of my eyes. All day long I was slightly trembling and my chest was tight and gosh, I just cannotstop crying 😔

HelpfulFromAus December 8th, 2014

Sending you big warm hugs Silhouettedreams! It sounds like you've had a pretty rough time of it. I hope you've found someone to chat to, if you haven't send me a msg, I'd love to help you out.

HUGS to all that need them.

silhouettedreams December 9th, 2014

thanks ☺️

GenerousScarf74 December 10th, 2014

Hope you are feeling better! Im glad u wrote here and I hope u smiled today

Yvjenew December 14th, 2014

Huge hugs coming your way! Look out the window marvel at the beauty of God's Gift

BrokenUK December 18th, 2014

I downloaded this app at 3am this morning after crying for about 5 hrs straight and not being able to sleep. After flickering between deep sadness and anxiousness all day this thread has just brought HAPPY tears to my eyes. I hope to continue enjoying toexplore this site

HUGS to all

Horsegirl565 December 18th, 2014

Hi

amiableVillage47 December 8th, 2014

Sometimes I wish I could juat hug someone and forget what I'm worried about...

nikolaaaiii December 8th, 2014

Aww. This is such a nice thread. :))heart Sending everyone a B-I-G virtual hug! >:)< and a virtual ice cream too! Wish I could send you a real one! :)

Priscilla December 8th, 2014

Oh God, I'm so tired... I need a Energy hug ASAP! <3

kindSail95 December 14th, 2014

Despritly need hug. My life just fall apart and I'm scared. Don't know what do.

ZaraSmiles December 15th, 2014

@kindSail95 Sending such a big, warm, comforting hug your way! It's going to be alright sweetieheart You can always PM me if you want to talk, or any other listener would be willing to as well. Wishing you so much love and support!

IvyRainGabriel December 16th, 2014

Hugs!

(>^?^)> <(^?^<)

Arnika December 24th, 2014

I am touched by these hugs. Merry Christmas and hugs back!

Hugs!

(>^?^)> <(^?^<)

Hugs!

(>^?^)> <(^?^<)

ahasbeamer December 18th, 2014

HUGSSS^______________^

ahasbeamer December 18th, 2014

HUGSSS^______________^

Alex0303 December 18th, 2014

Hugs!! :D

nikolaaaiii December 19th, 2014

It's the holiday season again. Here comes the SAD kicking in.. so BIG hugs for EVERYONE feeling down. You can send me a message if you need somebody to talk to, alright? :)

magicalrose December 19th, 2014

Hi, it's my first time. I'm feeling Sad...lots really. Love all the hugs that live here. Touched me. Christmas is going to be sad again. Hmmmmmmm, I need a hug!

Joe7cups December 19th, 2014

Hi Magicalrose, If i was there with you i would give you a big hug anytime you needed one my friend. I find that there is very little that can heal more than a hug. I hope that life brings you much health and happiness. :)

Dailydaydreama December 19th, 2014

Kind souls warm smiles 😇 nice posts ! Free hugs are awesome ❤️

Tortoise December 19th, 2014

I would love a hug but it might be difficult. I've never had one and it would feel weird

ZaraSmiles December 20th, 2014

@Tortoise It's not going to be weird ☺Here! *10000000huuuuuuuge warm hugs* Now you've had 10000000, and it was my pleasure to give you your first hug!If you ever need more, just ask :) Lots of love, and warm wishes ???

Tortoise December 20th, 2014

thanks

reservedWater26 December 20th, 2014

I need a hug.. and someone to talk to me.

December 20th, 2014

Hugging reservedwater26 tightly.!!! :) and then hugging you more..!!

reservedWater26 December 20th, 2014

Thank you alaska17! Hugs hugs :)

SpaceOpera5440 December 20th, 2014

Hugs to all from an older guy, who has seen almost too much in life. Thanks for being here for everyone, everyone.

forcefulThinker95 December 24th, 2014

Sending hugs to all of you wonderful people because you DESERVE them! You are all so deserving of love and appreciation because just being you is an awesome accomplishment.