Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

chioo November 11th, 2014

Feeling emotional is okay :) if you're not.. Then its wrong. Letting it out is always better no matter how old you are. *hugs you* :D

PinkTurtle October 23rd, 2014

Can I have also a free hug? I think I need it most now. just a hug and everything will ne ok

Jem91 October 23rd, 2014

Sending you lots of hugs! Hope your okay, keep reaching out take gentle care, Jem :)

PinkTurtle October 27th, 2014

Thanks for the hugsmiley

FrancescaGabrielle October 24th, 2014

Hugs for everyone and anyone who has ever felt alone.

I just want to let you know that you never are alone... We, the listeners of the 7 Cups Community, genuinely care about you and want to support you. You matter to US.

*HUGS AND LOVE FOR EVERYONE* heartheartheart

Mel27 October 25th, 2014

Thank you! *hugs back*

james8snell October 27th, 2014

You always have the greatest hugs :)

nuuuris October 26th, 2014

I WANT TO GIVE THIS BIG HUG TO @letmefixyou96 YOU ARE AWESOME SWEETIE!!!

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG*

I'M HERE FOR ANYTHING YOU NEED!!!heart

Dreamit2880 October 26th, 2014

I could always use a hug. :)

Ingrid9 October 26th, 2014

Virtual hugs to anyone who needs it :)

james8snell October 27th, 2014

I want somebody to wrap their arms around me so tight and never let go , i feel like hugs are the only thing that help me get by.

Stoneangel October 27th, 2014

Me too! So few people hug anymore, makes me sad.....big bear hug to you!!! Oooooooooooooooo

EnderBlackEcho October 27th, 2014

I was never hugged by anyone other than my family until a few days ago.. It was nice

Hugs to anyone who wants one

Cassius28 November 6th, 2014

Need a hug, Big Ol Bear one too.. still a little sad I have yet to find employment , been since July.

chioo November 11th, 2014

Gives you a big hug! :D ^.^ a bear hug too! It shall pass! :)

klupsio November 6th, 2014

I really need a hug right now I wish I could find the words to explain my emotions but it's definitely not good

exuberantPrune21 November 6th, 2014

I have not been hugged in a while. and I feel lonely.

aerd5170 November 6th, 2014

virtual hug!!!!

exuberantPrune21 November 6th, 2014

I have not been hugged in a while. and I feel lonely.

greyCacophony November 6th, 2014

*Hug hug hug* Good thing we're all here to give internet hugs, right?0u0<3

Joe7cups November 6th, 2014

Hugs for you my friend. Hold on to me as long as you need to.

BrendyCares November 6th, 2014

Hugs go out to everyone who needs one and to those who do not post that need one. Sometimes it is hard to feel left out when you want a hug and can not ask for one right now. So hugs to everyone who wants them!!

Apricorn72 November 6th, 2014

In case no ones told you today, I love you <3we're doing this together, all of us :) *Hugs*

Apricorn72 November 6th, 2014

In case no ones told you today, I love you <3we're doing this together, all of us :) *Hugs*

Joe7cups November 6th, 2014

My arms are open to anyone who needs a hug.

james8snell November 11th, 2014

Would love a huge bear hug right now.

Natta November 11th, 2014

SUPER HUGE BEAR HUGS SENT YOUR WAY.

Will arrive in form of happy/encouraging/appreciativethoughts when you are ready to accept them. No shipping fee necessary.

EmselBug123 November 11th, 2014

I'm in a respite house for severe depression and physical contact is not allowed :(

Natta November 12th, 2014

Ohh, that really, really SUCKS. Well, you can have a virtual hug ANY DAY!!!! :D

EmselBug123 November 12th, 2014

Thank you Natta x

StrangerLendingSmiles November 11th, 2014

I am a listener her but.. I too have felt lonliness and rejected... thank you for this..:)

greyCacophony November 12th, 2014

*Hugs* You don't have to be strong all the time. Listeners need hugs just as much, maybe even more, than the talkers. Thanks for listening!heartheartheartheart

Natta November 12th, 2014

True, that. Hugs for all the listeners out their giving help and spreading love! :)

ziska November 12th, 2014

*gives hugs to everyone*

ZaraSmiles November 20th, 2014

Bear hugs and love to anyone and everyone who needs it!heartheartheart

You are all amazing guys, believe in yourself and don't doubt your self-worth xoxox

Gemo96 December 6th, 2014

this is cute this is really cute

Jumanji November 20th, 2014

I really need a hug right now, :) please!!!!

ZaraSmiles November 20th, 2014

*100000000000000000000 hugs* Sweetie, you are a wonderful person and whatever you are going through, it will end- trust me <3 Keep on smiling for me :)

Jumanji November 20th, 2014

Thanks, <3