Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

MoodSwings30 April 1st, 2016

@ponkotsu Hi.. even I am finding it difficult to connect with listeners.

MoodSwings30 April 1st, 2016

I am feeling good today smileyheart

Tealchip10 April 1st, 2016

Im having a bad day a hug would be appreciated being a mom and wife I haven't received one and I'm feeling really down today. I feel like I wanna crawl into a ball and cry

laurabunny April 2nd, 2016

@Tealchip10 *biiig hug* everything's going to be fine :) you're an amazing person and deserve all the love!

April 6th, 2016

A huge long hug from me!

needmotivationinlife April 6th, 2016

@Tealchip10

Hey buddy don't worry , some time we are not in situation to control the. Thingd happening around us. Just go out side eat what you like most. Hi to bar and have a blast. OK m sure you definitely feel relax

lazyKatz April 2nd, 2016

Chocolate covered HUGS for everyone xx

thelonesomerider April 6th, 2016

I had a mental 'snap' yesterday (don't really wanna go over it again...) and then last night, around midnight (til around 02:00) I had a pretty bad mental breakdown. I wanted to talk to my Listener about it but I think I'll always feel like a bit of a bother if I do that a lot. So can I just have a hug (or two, or ten)?

April 6th, 2016

(hug)!

thelonesomerider April 6th, 2016

@ms138c Thanks.

shelock April 6th, 2016

Hug hug..just a simple pure love hug for all of you..dear friends

chloerobart April 6th, 2016

*hugs* ♡

needmotivationinlife April 6th, 2016

I am. Depressed today. Have no direction in life. Feeling alone. Need help, please help me

CleopatraElizabethI April 6th, 2016

Needing a hug. Last night my ex did something that, while admittedly he was honest about, was very upsetting and hurtful to me. I spent the better part of the night crying and upset and did not take care of myself at all beyond letting the tears out. And I feel incredibly stupid because of how upset I got. I feel like all the work I've done here and the help I've gotten just totally disappeared in the wake of what he told me.

lostme37 April 6th, 2016

Could someone give me a hug? I really need one.

nalara337 April 6th, 2016

{{{ hug @lostme37}}} Stay in there. You are strong.

Star70 April 6th, 2016

@lostme37 hug to you

CleopatraElizabethI April 6th, 2016

@lostme37

BIG HUG!

Birdwatching April 6th, 2016

@lostme37 thank you always can one

Birdwatching April 7th, 2016

@lostme37 a hug to you 2

shelock April 7th, 2016

@lostme37

hug hug...to you..my friend...everything gonna be alright, there is sunshine waiting for you all the time...

orangreose April 7th, 2016

@lostme37 *hugs* love you so much and I know things will be better for you I promise. They always do. Hang on. :)

artloverhereforu April 7th, 2016

@lostme37 bear hug😍😊

IReallycare80 April 7th, 2016

@lostme37 one big hug for u

Loiscavill April 8th, 2016

@lostme37 I'll give you a hug because I am not sure how I feel right now. I have made three attempts to self harm myself .I tried to cut my self and then bleed to death but that didn't work I only ended up with my brother / fiancé ( boyfriend ) henry in hospital for a bad stomach bug again. I tried to make myself sick but I ended up being in hospital again. Then I tried to cut off my blood circulation by warping string around my arm. but I only got diarrhea and dehydrated and tried and ended up in hospital again. So I gave up. crying

angelsmile75 April 7th, 2016

@lostme37 *hugsssssss .... * ^^

Centuria April 7th, 2016

Hugs!!

Em2012 April 7th, 2016

I could really do with a hug. Having a really bad day, feeling really on edge and just want to curl up in a corner and cry. Doesn't help that I'm in the middle of a 9hr shift at work today too.😟

CallMeVespers April 7th, 2016

@Em2012 *huggles* Im in an awful mood too. We all have bad days..and sometimes they can last a while. Know that theres someone out there who understands and cares.

IReallycare80 April 7th, 2016

@CallMeVespers biggggg huuuug just know u can wkways count on us for support and know that whatever u r goin through it will pass

CleopatraElizabethI April 12th, 2016

I need a big hug. Feeling very low tonight.

sanchu April 13th, 2016

@CleopatraElizabethI

A vrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy big hug to you my dear...

CleopatraElizabethI April 13th, 2016

@sanchu

Thank you. In addition to the ongoing saga of the ex and my feelings there, now I'm dealing with politics at my job. Yesterday I was so upset over it all I cried in the back at work. So I can use all the hugs I can get.

sanchu April 14th, 2016

@CleopatraElizabethI

Everything will be fine..

dancingStrawberry34 April 12th, 2016

HUGS EVERYONE! :D

lazyKatz April 12th, 2016

Today I'm finding myself sitting here crying, past events are weighing down heavy on me. I could do with a hug.

CleopatraElizabethI April 13th, 2016

@lazyKatz

Awwww...big hug!

shelock April 13th, 2016

Hug hug,no matter how rhings going...this hug with sunshine and blessing

lazyKatz April 13th, 2016

@shelock

HUGS to you also x

shelock April 13th, 2016

@lazyKatz Thank you