Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

Allen39 June 8th, 2015

Here's a big hug from someone who's been through the same thing. You can do it without her, and I hope you move on soon.

Ace13 June 3rd, 2015

Even more freeeee huuugggsss :) You are all awesome ^_^

thehoodlum July 3rd, 2015

No friends = no hugs, which in turn = a sad me

Jessica797 July 3rd, 2015

Gives big bear hug - there, hope that feels a little better!😊

thehoodlum July 3rd, 2015

Aww I feel the love ☺️💕💕

Philbear July 3rd, 2015

And one from me too!!! (If I may?!) *beariest of bear hugs!* laugh

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@thehoodlum You have now found a special friend in me. I have hugs hugs hugs. If you need to chat I am only a mouse click away. Now that = a very happy you. ☺☺☺

Andrea50 July 3rd, 2015

I'm a sad lonely girl that needs a hug :(

Philbear July 3rd, 2015

*huge warm bear hug* laughheart I hope that brightens up your day somewhat!! wink

Andrea50 July 3rd, 2015

*hugs*

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@Andrea50 I have got so many special hugs I wonderd what to do with them . Now they are comming to you to help you smile. ☺☺☺

talktomehh July 4th, 2015

I love hugging. I'm an absolute hugger. So, hugs for everyoneeee <3 Have a wonderful day <3
here for anyone who wants to talk :)

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@talktomehh I am a lover of hugs and all things kind. So here are some very special hugs just for you. Hug hug. ☺☺☺

zylaphoneee673 July 4th, 2015

i hope you all are doing good in life. you all deserve hugs forever. like those 5-6 minute hugs..thats what i want to give you all.. *hugs all of you* <3 have a nice day darlings.

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@zylaphoneee673 here are some 10 minuite hugs for you. 144 of them for all day long. ☺☺☺☺

Jessica797 July 4th, 2015

Anyone in need of a hug? I've got plenty of them if anyone wants one, or several at that! Come on, don't be shy, I'm a fabulous hugger!😊

placidSummer1979 July 4th, 2015

I'm not in need of one now, but I'll have one becuse hugs are awesome.

I'm also told that my hugs are very nice. Firm but not crunching. :)

Big hug coming right up!😊

Thank you. :)

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@placidSummer1979 I am sending you 2. Hope they help. Hug hug. Smiles too. ☺☺☺☺☺

thank you.

made me smile as well. :)

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@Jessica797 thank you for special hugs. They have brightend my world. It was sad and lonley and cold.Now it is happy and warm and lovely. I send you back a whole lot of hugs and smiles in a box of love wraped in care. ☺☺☺☺☺

Anytime😊

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

For any who need a special hug a or smile or that whisper to say you are valued and needed. Hug Smile Whisper. ☺☺☺☺☺

NewLife7 July 6th, 2015

I did not put up any hugs yesterday. So here are some super big Hugs Hugs Hugs for all today. And some warm ☺☺☺☺ Smiles. The good part they are free.

Haley622 July 8th, 2015

feeling kind of down this week... self critical and such and not really sure the exact cause. could use some hugs or just some positive energy my way xx

mutter3 July 11th, 2015

No one to hug me so I will hug myself:-)

Heidi91 July 11th, 2015

I'll give you a hug :) *hugs*

rowenaravenclaw July 12th, 2015

I just want to say I love this thread! Haha I love hugs. So to everyone out there who needs one *HUGGGGGGGGS*

MyChemicalBands July 14th, 2015

Need a hug!!! Will return

Kanda July 18th, 2015

*BIG HUGS*

Everyone needs hugs in this world <3

Alwaysasleep August 20th, 2015

Hugs to you <3

hope12346 July 14th, 2015

I need a hug that is able to leave all the pain and find peace

Kanda July 18th, 2015

Hugs are the most amazing things that human beings can give to one another. People have no idea how many out there long for one and that can make a huge difference in their lives! Even though I'm not there, heres a *BIIIIIG WARM HUG!* and remember, there are people out there that care deeply about you and don't loose hope because life will open doors for you :) heart

Haley622 July 14th, 2015

Feeling under the weather the past few days, haven't figured out why yet. Need hugs (distant would probably be better lol) right now.

Kanda July 18th, 2015

Hang in there girl!
Everyone has those days that they just feel down and they just don't know why.

But just remember this, you are not alone and there are people out there that deeply care for you :)

*Big Hugs!* heart

LivingAmongDreams July 14th, 2015

I could very much use a hug right now. I will even trade it in for a "free hug upon a later date" coupon and everything!

Kanda July 18th, 2015

You don't need a coupon to get a hug, silly! Hugs are free and are the best things in the world! Here have a big bear hug!

*Big hugs* <3heart

Mysteriousoul July 18th, 2015

A tight and squeeze hug to all beautiful soul out there!

know we are all here for you! Lots of love and care ( :

calsee July 18th, 2015

share the love and may no one here on 7 Cups, experience the feeling of being unloved. We're here for everyone. *HUG*