Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@MamieRinn Here a your special bear hug from myself.

passionateHuman1940 May 31st, 2015

Would love a hug please

Allen39 May 31st, 2015

*glomp* Big hugs for you!

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@passionateHuman1940 Here is your special hug. โ˜บโ˜บ

diligentVillage7905 May 31st, 2015

I really need a hug so bad right, my girlfriend puts me down so much and I'm in a lot of pain in my heart, my heart hurts right now, I need a hug for everything my life is going through, so much crazy going on, I need a hug so bad

Allen39 May 31st, 2015

*hug*

If you ever need to talk, I'm right here, okay?

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@diligantVillage7905 I feel your pain and you struggles. I have been there and as I type I am in a very low point. But this comes to you with a big hug and a smile. I hope it may be a little balm for your wounds. โ˜บโ˜บ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

bubbleCranberry2923 May 31st, 2015

I really need a hug, just someone to hold me and say it's all going to be ok, I'd like it to be the guy who is the love of my life but he's pushing me away. I really could give up on everything there's just no point

Jimelarryxxowy May 31st, 2015

I wish you the best and lots of hugs!heart

KinGoFHeArT June 2nd, 2015

big hug forbubbleCranberry2923heart

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@bubbleCranberry2923 May I hold you. May I tell you it is okay. In my world you can feel pain. You can cry. You are a person. All are equal. It is not how many times you fall but how many you get up that counts. Together you are up. Just for now you dont even have to take a step. Just stand a alow me to hold you. Here is a hug for you my friend. โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ

Katastrofi May 31st, 2015

HUG FOR EVERYYYBODY <3

Ace13 May 31st, 2015

More freeeee huuugggsss :) You are all awesome ^_^

Allen39 May 31st, 2015

Hugs to the world!

humorousBlueberry2205 May 31st, 2015

Need hugs :'(

Upbeat May 31st, 2015

*tight bear hug* Hope you feel betterheart

@HumorousBlueberry2205

Mummy die

Upbeat May 31st, 2015

Dear,That just made me teary. I wish somehow that I could take your pain away. Please I'm always there for you if you need me, 1-1 is always open for you.

*hugs*

Not let me talk you I teen

Upbeat May 31st, 2015

Ahh, I'm again sorry. I really wish I could talk to you.I know first hand how difficult it is and my heart truly goes out to you. Keep updating me, how you feel. Let's hope one day we will talk.I'll be thinking of you! ::hugs::

i love you loads. I'm always here.heart
Stay strong. It's hard.. it's really hard but you can do it.

Wish I die too

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@humourousBlueberry2205 here is your special hug. Hope you feel as good receiving this as I do sending it. โ˜บโ˜บ

Mypathispaved22 May 31st, 2015

I need the worlds biggest, longest, friendliest hug from a kind stranger who doesn't judge and smells of vanilla and lavender and honey.

Allen39 June 1st, 2015

I don't know if I smell like vanilla and lavender and honey, but I try. *hugs*

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@Mypathispaved22 Here is all the lavender, roses, honey and hugs in the world just for you. And some smiles and love as a free extra. โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

findinghope123 June 1st, 2015

laughYay hugs

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@findinghope123 You have found hope hugs and care. And a little love to bind it all together. โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ

waterboy25 July 10th, 2015

Mack. I hope you are OK. Please check your listeners PMS. I want a massive hug and a catch up. Wb xxx

holdenmonty June 1st, 2015

I need a few hugs today. It started off alright, had physical therapy and while I was in my appointment my supervisor called me asking me where I was when my appointment was on my calendar. I came into work and basically got chewed out for them not knowing where I was when all they had to do is look at my calendar that my supervisor has access to... And I forgot to take my meds on Friday but remembered Saturday then forgot yesterday so I'm feeling the effects of only really having the half life of my meds in my system and it isn't very plesant to say the least.

CallMeVespers June 1st, 2015

Keep strong:) I wish you the best and i support you in everything. *tightly hugs you till ur warm*

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@holdenmonty I feel your pain and stuggles. I care for you. You have held your hand out. It is now been held by me. Here is some hugs to say it is okay. โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ

passionateHuman1940 June 1st, 2015

I need a hug so badly

Allen39 June 2nd, 2015

*grabs you*

*gives you a massive hug*

Have a great day, and talk to me whenever you need to!

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@passionateHuman1940 You have all the hugs you need. And anything else. And all free . โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ

AliceDevlarr June 2nd, 2015

i have been bullied since i was a kid i was ugly and i skipped 4th grade because the teachers said i was smart so i was younger than everyone and they saw me as a target the only friend i had was a boy named kyle he was a new kid at my school sophomore year and i had to show him around he was really shy it took a while but we became friends we would talk and hang out every day and a year later he was my best friend he told me i was beatiful everyday i had someone i could talk to someone who cared about me i truly loved him he told me he was raped by his dad when he was 8 and when people found out they started bullying him he had good and bad days he self harmed but i never left him he tried to kill himself and ended up in the hospital for a few weeks i visted him everyday the doctors thought it would help and he was in the hospital for prom and he felt bad that i was going to miss it so he played music in his hospital room and we danced one of the songs was hold on till may by pierce the veil he said he was proud of me beacuseit had been a year since i last cut and made a huge speack about how he was proud of me and that he loved me no matter what when i woke up the next morning my mom said kyle killed himself a while after i left its been a month and i dont want to live anymore he was my only reason

CallMeVespers June 2nd, 2015

Hello, Alicedevlarr. Im so so sorry that you are going through such pain right now. No one should ever have to fell so sad. My friend and i want to tell you to stay alive and keep going. To try your best to stay away from self harm, because he was so happy that you didnt do it and that he would want you to keep living and be happy. Even if the happiness dosnt come right away, he would want you to be happy one day. *tight warm hugs forever from the both of us* I wish i could give you a real life hug.

GentleMom June 2nd, 2015

big hug from me too. it would make me happier on this grey day to know you were willing to hold on a little longer, give yourself time to get used to the loss, and share some of your big heart with others here.

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

@AliceDevlar I am an adult so am unable to chat to you. As I read your post my heart ached so baddly but when I read the end my heart bleed. I have so many tears in my eyes I can hardly see to type Long ago I knew I should have been asleep. But now I know I was sent by your guardian angel to read your post. No I dont know how deep your pain. So young. So hurt. And the only person who ever loved you has been taken away. It may not be much. But if just knowing you have some one thinking about you is even a small comfort. Rest my dear one. I care I love. I just want to put my arms around you and say you are preciouse to me. โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

NewLife7 July 4th, 2015

To all who love and care and express their help for this young person. I send you all some love and hugs and smiles. You are all so kind โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ

brittsnowuh24 June 3rd, 2015

I haven't gotten a hug in so long...): No one likes me enough to hug me. My best friend used to give me the best hugs, but she hasn't spoken to me in six monthsfrown