Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

123uandme April 5th, 2015

hugs

hugs

hugs

galacticLight April 6th, 2015

*hugs*

galacticLight April 6th, 2015

*hugs*

aamdna April 7th, 2015

Hugs!heart

Gracie8 April 9th, 2015

hugs

turq April 10th, 2015

Hugs {()}

Eli911 April 11th, 2015

Ill give a hug, here it is heart

Theda April 11th, 2015

*big hugs*

clarissnow April 12th, 2015

*hugs*

April 13th, 2015

*A Thousand Hugs* heart

Flyingleaves April 19th, 2015

I'll hug you for as long as you need. *hugs you*

paidir April 21st, 2015

Needing a hug desperately.

Too much going on to explain.

Illalwaysbehereforyou April 21st, 2015

@paidir Awwh.. come here you!! big big big hug for you my dear friend.

shyPeach7320 April 30th, 2015

*hug*

PatientEar April 22nd, 2015

***HHHUUUGGG***

scarletSugar5245 April 22nd, 2015

Hugs!

Nadera April 22nd, 2015

Feeling alone and pointless what a crap life ... Need a hug from someone who can't hurt me

DanTheMan1997 April 22nd, 2015

*hugs*

lovelikewar April 23rd, 2015

heart*Makes it rain hugs*heart

passionateCucumber9868 April 23rd, 2015

Having a very rough patch, Im homeless, Im disabled unable to work and a small fixed income, chronic pain and overwhelmed... need all the hugs I can get please!!!

fly0princess April 23rd, 2015

My psychotic boyfriend is being a jealous angry man who won't let me talk to other guys. I already have troubles making friends so even if it is a guy it's a big deal for me. I'm scared he is going to do something drastic because he thinks I'mcheating on him. Which I would never do. Hugs please.

leyah6060 April 23rd, 2015

he sounds controlling. YOU control your own life, do what makes YOU happy. YOU are your own person. if he gets in the way or disagrees he's not the one

bbluestream April 28th, 2015

what if... what if no matter how we all look, we all feltbeautiful, no matter what we said or heard we all stayed sane, and no matterwhere we camefrom we all felt welcome. Though these are valid things to concern ourselves with, they aren't ideas that can be changed in an instant. what if.. what if my boyfriend doesn't call me back, what if I fail my exam, what if all the concert tickets are sold out. While those thoughts run through the heads of many, the importance of the thoughts running through the minds of countless others is carelessly forgotten. what if religion did not determine mylife or my death,what if my husband actually returned from war, what if I had the money to put food on the table. while we struggle with so much emotionally, there are so many out therewhose struggles affect their everyday lives. it's important to look at all possibilities in life, and do what you can to reform yours and ultimately the lives of others. what if everything we said were written on to our arms, what if everything we thought was broadcasted on the radio, what if things we said behind closed doors were revealed on a TV show, would you be more careful about what you would say? instead of thinking about all the "what ifs" why not step forward and make a change to do something to make or destroy your and others' "what ifs"

bbluestream April 28th, 2015

This was meant to go on the what if.. forum

AphroditBri April 29th, 2015

feeling lonely and down. just want a hug and maybe some comfort food

GlobalCitizen7981 April 29th, 2015

Feeling extremely anxious about future. Need someone to comfort and tell it'll all be okay. Will someone give me a hug?

pei May 1st, 2015

Hugz!~~ it'll all work out fine in the end.

justwantittostop April 30th, 2015

Great big Huggs here! <3

shyPeach7320 April 30th, 2015

Struggling to find a job. I know I have to stay motivated, and it will happen soon,but it is tough. Hugs would be real nice.

GermanZebraCupcake April 30th, 2015

*hugs* I know how you feel. I'm also struggling with unemployment.

PetalsOnTheWind May 2nd, 2015

CUDDLES

Sherly May 6th, 2015

We know how important hugs, especially in difficult times. Here a virtual hugs. We are better than our struggles. Peace and love.

nerdygirl May 7th, 2015

I wish I could get a real hug from someone for once...

DawnRainbow May 7th, 2015

I know that feeling only to well, all |I can offer is mighty big cyber HUG

diligentYard7147 May 9th, 2015

Nerdygirl the right person is out there for a proper hug but for now heres a real mans virtual hug.love peace n respect.;-)

enthusiasticHuman1139 May 6th, 2015

I feel the world and I'm falling apart and I don't know about the future and I been feeling lonely,invible and a freak, do I deserve to live???

Philbear May 7th, 2015

Of course you deserve to live, my dearest friend! We were all hand-placed on this world for a very specific reason. Sometimes that reason is not very clear and it may not be till much later in life that we realize what our calling is, but please just know that you are EXTREMELY important to this world, you are an amazing person, you are loved and in time you too will find your place, just hang in there as life has a funny way of "processing" us into our roles but the experiences and life lessons we learn is what slowly helps us through it.

Please just remember that you are never alone, there are always people out there who are willing to hear you out and talk to you. I for one would be MORE than happy to have you engage with me on a one-on-one basis and be there for you, so please don't hesitate to send me a message anytime you feel like it and we can talk like the good friends we are.

You're an amazing person, please remember that, and nobody out there could EVER love you more than yourself. Believe in yourself, because I do and I know many others do as well. Stay awesome, and have a *big hug* from me. wink

straightforwardFarm5389 May 8th, 2015

I'm so lost. Always trying to be positive, to be caring. Always expected to be strong, but I'm so tiredright now. And nobody to lean on - would love a hug!