Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

cyanPlatypus6370 September 1st, 2017

@TheWanderer27 ....

(ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh...... ) IT'S WANDERER'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!

(whispers, happy birthday wanderer! I hope you're having a super day!) ~~~ Shhh, Platy! Shh!

Of course! Of course! ((Platy sends birthday hugs)) Birthday hugs are tight squeezes that say "I love you," "You are special," "I'm glad you were born!" and of course, "Let's eat cake!" :D

TheWanderer27 September 1st, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370 Thanks :) Did have a good day, but no cake. Hugs back!

KLM3278 September 1st, 2017

Can I please have some hugs

@KLM3278

Indeed, you may, KLM. ((hug for you!)) Then a bit later, (((hug for you))) Then make some tea and sit down talk a bit. Then ((hug for you!)) <3 Platy

KLM3278 September 1st, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370

Hahahaa! "Make some tea ..." 😃❤️

@KLM3278 ... Of course! Cuz tea is just the best and "what do we do when a guest is upset?" "Offer them a hot beverage." "Yes. And what hot beverage do we offer?" .... Platy answers TEA!

Kerry88 September 1st, 2017

I could do with a hug right now

anchoredwithhope September 18th, 2017

@Kerry88

Kerry88 September 18th, 2017

@anchoredwithhope Thank you :)

ProfessorCrepe September 1st, 2017

I can top a hug.

cyanPlatypus6370 September 4th, 2017

@ProfessorCrepe

Crepe - umm what is it? Pic is too big for me to get a decent look at it. A bunny?

james8snell September 3rd, 2017

Feeling really down and depressed tonight, could really use a hug

cyanPlatypus6370 September 5th, 2017

@james8snell ....

((Offers James a platypus hug)) smiley I imagine a platypus to be really soft and maybe wet. So it's a soft, gentle hug :)

Kevan September 4th, 2017

Warm And Fuzzy Hugs for Everyone who needs em right now. blush
Wanna join me @fragmentsofmysoul ?

resourcefulPond1641 September 7th, 2017

I need a hug!

And magical special hugs back to anyone who hugs back next after this post.

RainyMemory97 January 23rd, 2018

@resourcefulPond1641 Thank you for the hugs! 😊❤️ Here's a big hug back from me! *Hugs* 💞

Humdy8 September 7th, 2017

I live alone and I've been unwell. Some days all I want is a hug x

anchoredwithhope September 18th, 2017

@Humdy8

cyanPlatypus6370 September 23rd, 2017

@Humdy8 ...
I hear you Humdy. Being sick is awful - especially when you can't do anything about it (or you've done all you can ...) And I agree, living alone (no other humans) is rather awful too sometimes. So ....

heart ((Giant Get-well-sooner HUG for Humdy)) !!! heart

I think someday if/when I have kids, I won't care how sick they are, I'll give them big hugs anyway ... That's the kind of hug ^ that is. Get well dear and have another ((Giant get-well-fast HUG!!)) wink ~ Platy

DeziVal September 23rd, 2017

Iv been self harming and my family has no idea about it, they hardly even know that I'm depressed, the only one I can trust is my mom, how can I tell her about me self harming? She's been noticing that Iv been really down lately, I think she might know that I have depression, yesterday she came into my room and asked to see my arm, today she checked my ankles, I think she has an idea of what's going on, I'm just affraid to talk to her about it and what if she never had an idea?! I would blow my cover! Yet I do want to have someone to talk to, how do I talk to my mom about me self harming?

Moj October 16th, 2017

@DeziVal how are you doing? I'm sorry you haven't had a reply to this post since you posted. I've not been as active lately, and have just been checking my notifications tonight.
Have you had a chance to talk with your mom since you posted this? Or have you found someone else you could reach out to and share what you have been struggling with? I'm so sorry that you've had such a hard time lately and are dealing with depression along with the impulses to self harm as well. If you don't feel comfortable talking with your mom, perhaps talking with your doctor, or a counselor could help? And there are also many listeners here to reach out to, as well as members. Hope you are doing ok, and have found some support. heart

KLM3278 September 23rd, 2017

I could use a hug

Moj October 16th, 2017

@KLM3278 sending hugs your way!!

KLM3278 October 16th, 2017

@Moj

Thank you!!!

November 14th, 2017

feeling low on fuel

I need a great big hugsad

cyanPlatypus6370 November 22nd, 2017

@scarletPear1945 ...

Dear scarletPear, Here is an elephant size hug for you (((((( HUG!!!!! )))))) I hope you can feel it :) Then I'd sit with you and talk for a bit or have a cup of tea. Then a 'regular' Platypus hug for you. Take good care! <3 Platy

November 23rd, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370

Thank you Thank you so muchheart

KLM3278 November 23rd, 2017

Can i have a hug please?

sparklingMountain733 November 24th, 2017

@KLM3278, a big cyber hug is coming your way. Wishing you a wonderful rest and a fantastic day tomorrow.

KLM3278 November 24th, 2017

@gregariousAcres7054

Thank you so much!

purplesloth November 23rd, 2017

Thanksgiving giving is tomorrow and everything (or most things) in my life are fine. But Im feeling kind of down. A hug would be nice. Maybe Ill go hug my dog or something.

cyanPlatypus6370 November 24th, 2017

@purplesloth

Yes, dear, I agree. Sending you a person-person hug :) cuz sometimes I hug my dog (ok I hug him a lot! but...) and it just kind of ... well it's not the same. I even told my counselor one time, I wish he could open up his furry arms and give me a great big hug. So here you go, dear! (((( HUG!! )))) and Happy Thanksgiving, you sloth of purple you! :) Platy

purplesloth November 24th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370

Reading your reply cheered me up a little. Thank you very much for the hug, I appreciate it. You platypus of cyan you! :)

cyanPlatypus6370 November 25th, 2017

@purplesloth ...

yes laugh :)

sparklingMountain733 November 25th, 2017

Two days after Thanksgiving, and I'm still feeling grumpy about extended family dynamics and it's making me feel lonely. I could use a hug.

cyanPlatypus6370 November 26th, 2017

@sparklingMountain733 ...

Mountain, may I give you a hug? Here it is... ((( HUG! ))) smiley

I'm kind of feeling the same way. And also feeling 'taken advantage of.' But how does one ask one's parents to pay her for watching their house, animals, mail, etc? Or how does one refuse when asked to care for them for 3 more days? (sigh) (I feel like I'm whining, sadso I'll stop now.) Hugs for Platy anyone?

@Laura @Kate (my llama) @moj @kindDay4067 @korsbarella @PinkFluffyUnicorns8706 @Anomalia @rozie @anyone else who has questions and more questions and zero answers

rozie November 27th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370

Yes hugs for you Platy! and woofs from your doggie friends too!

TickTockLife November 29th, 2017

@sparklingMountain733 Here a hug from me (open arms wide and mmmmmmmmm around you) hope you will have good day today. Grab a favourite drinks of yours to cheer up. I love going starbucks and have a nice hot chocolate. Sit down and have a moment to yourself. Left mobile in car. Just enjoy watching people. I do that and it does wonder for me xxx

AlexH33 December 1st, 2017

I need all the hugs. I'm alone for the first time ever and it's the worst.