Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

resourcefulPond1641 April 20th, 2017

@TKSS *hugs*

crimsonMelon8700 March 15th, 2017

My mum keeps telling me that I am stupid.

@crimsonMelon8700 Oh, I can only imagine how much that must hurt. Hugs for you: ((hugs))

braveKitten4951 May 24th, 2017

@crimsonMelon8700 Your mum does not deserve your respect, so don't give her opinion any respect at all. She is jealous of you

cyanPlatypus6370 March 17th, 2017

Yes, I could use about 10 more hugs today. Ten good ones that is. Otherwise if they are mediocre hugs I'd need about 120.

It's been a rough day - to put it mildly.

#GivePlatyAHug ??

@cyanPlatypus6370 I hope you feel better today!

((Hugs x 10))

braveKitten4951 May 22nd, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370 I have strong arms so I am giving you an extra big hug - so it counts as two HUG

crimsonMelon8700 March 17th, 2017

My mum has double standards.

crimsonMelon8700 March 22nd, 2017

My mum will not calm down.

@crimsonMelon8700 hugs and thoughts of peace to you

KLM3278 April 21st, 2017

Hug!

braveKitten4951 May 22nd, 2017

I am finally moving back to my hometown, and I am so full of emotions.

I just need someone to hug me and tell me that it will all work out all right

cyanPlatypus6370 May 23rd, 2017

@braveKitten4951 .... Dear Kitten! ((opens arms to envelop you in massive hug)) You deserve many many quality hugs. I hope your move is going okay - sorry I didn't note when you wrote this. Moving back home or back to hometown can be scary, I'd think. I hope you are doing well. Do write to me, ok? ((hug again)) ~ Platy

cyanPlatypus6370 May 23rd, 2017

Dear Kitten, I forgot ....

((offers giant hug)) Kitten, it will be okay. With all these emotions you're dealing with, I'm not sure you'll believe me, but dear? It really will be okay. Things will work out. You'll see :) and if someone tries to mess with you ... call Platy, I'll bring my boxing gloves (LOL). ((hug again)) ~ Platy

@cyanPlatypus6370 I am so excited about it that I can hardly concentrate. Yay ...insert happy dance here ...

lazyKatz May 23rd, 2017

I hope everything works out well for you. Lots of big HUGS coming your way xx

To all of our family (because aren't we all family here) in the UK, our prayers and thoughts of peace are with you tonight. Canada prays for you. Sending hugs

cyanPlatypus6370 May 24th, 2017

@braveKitten4951 .... Indeed!

To my brothers and sisters in the UK ... Do take care. I'm sorry this has happened for you - and I know how it can affect your whole nation, not only those who have lost a family member or someone who was injured. Take good care. Help care for others - your neighbors, strangers, and friends.

To those who have a family member or very close friend who's been injured or killed: I am so sorry for what you are going through now. It is awful - very awful. Please know that we, your 7cups family, are praying for you and we care! You could look for the forum section on Grief/Loss. It's been helpful for me.

((Packaging carefully and sending many many hugs!)) We're thinking of you!

~ Platy [representing my state, and maybe my entire country USA]

Woleyy May 24th, 2017

Yeah it's been a tough day, I need a hug.

cyanPlatypus6370 May 24th, 2017

@Woleyy .... ((Platy gives Woleyy great giant hug)) or two, as needed :)

ivoryGlobe5931 June 1st, 2017

@Woleyy

hugs hug warm lovely cuddly hugs

c6210 July 5th, 2017

Hi, BPD is really doing a number on me, and my crush/one of my best friends is in love with another one of my best friends and probably is going to be in a relationship with them soon. For any of you who know BPD terminology my crush is also my favorite person (fp) so it's especially hard. Was having a lot of suicidal ideation yesterday. I'm doing a better in this moment but my mood changes all the time. Desperately wanting to cuddle with someone now, but would very much appreciate virtual hugs. And if anyone has experience with BPD, I'd love to talk because this disorder is really killing me. Thanks so much. <3

cyanPlatypus6370 July 5th, 2017

@c6210 ... Hi there! I also have Dx of BPD. I agree, it's awful. I know what you are speaking of. So ....

((((( BIG HUGS ))))) (( BIG HUG )) ((( Bear Hug ))) (( Platypus hug? smiley )) What??? Platypuses hug! I'm sure. River Otters hug - and it's very cute! :) Right, @Moj ? c6210, Moj is really good at finding pictures and gifs and such. ~ Platy

c6210 July 5th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370 thank you so so much <3 <3

Moj July 6th, 2017

Here are the requested platypus hugs!! heart
@c6210 I hope that you're feeling a little better after the hugs and cuddles that Platy ( @cyanPlatypus6370 ) shared with you, as well as after some of these cute pictures to show how wonderful a platypus hug is!!

c6210 July 6th, 2017

@Moj aww so cute tysm!!

cyanPlatypus6370 July 6th, 2017

@Moj and @c6210 ...... Awwwwwh ( <----- that is literally what I just said smiley )

and Thank you Moj!!! See, c6210? The Moj's Platy hugs are awesome, are they not? :)

heart and hugs to Moj, too! ~ Platy

ambitiousTalker2046 July 14th, 2017

My mum is controlling.

cyanPlatypus6370 August 30th, 2017

Please may I have a hug? A real hug? I can finish getting ready and it could be a tuck-you-into-bed-Good-Night hug. And I'd start to cry. And you'd stay with me for a bit. And because I'm so exhausted, I'd fall asleep pretty quickly I suppose.

Now if only I had someone to put this into action...... ~ Platy

@rozie @annie @rosyOctopus @korsbarella @kindDay4067 @anomalia @laura @pinkfluffyunicorns8706 @-all my other wonderful 7cups listeners and friends .... Good night. Sleep well. and I'll see you tomorrow. <3 Platy

Anomalia August 30th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370 - Giant e-hug headed your way!

Annie August 30th, 2017

Dear Platy,

You are so sweet and compassionate and generous. I'm happy happy happy to give you hugs and hugs. And more hugs!

When you are tucked in for sleep, imagine I am sitting in a rocking chair next to you. Slowly rocking, quietly talking . . . . Telling you how much I enjoy knowing you . . . how much I admire your warm kindness to others . . . how lovely it is to see your kindness to yourself. You are feeling sleepy, drifting off . . . Yes, soooo tired and sleepy . . . I love the smile on your face as you are falling asleep . . . Sleep well, my friend!

@cyanPlatypus6370

RosyOctopus September 3rd, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370 I hope I'm not too late for this but here's an ENORMOUS octopus hug with all eight arms! I am here anytime you need a shoulder to cry on, and I will give you alllll the hugs and cuddles until you fall asleep. I miss you!

*hugshugshugshugshugs*

cyanPlatypus6370 September 4th, 2017

@RosyOctopus .... Thank you my sweet RosyO! I miss you also!!! ((Platypus hugs for you!)) Are you back to school now? heart Platy

P.S. You come here ((writes invitation)) ... ((sends invitation)) We can watch "My Fair Lady!" wink Miss you, dear one. Take good care!

RosyOctopus September 7th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370 yep, back at school now! It's the first week of class and I'm already looking forward to the weekend, so I would be glad to accept your invitation! I'll make the popcorn and we'll curl up to My Fair Lady (how did you know how much I adore Audrey Hepburn?)

Octopus Hugs!

Sunnyday29 August 30th, 2017

Need a hug over here

cyanPlatypus6370 August 31st, 2017

@Sunnyday29 ..... (cups hands to mouth) Hey you! Over there!..... Come please .... over here! (Platy gives you big hug)

Yes, platypuses give hugs. We checked, lol. (Platy gives you another hug) Have a good night, Sunny! ~ Platy

December 11th, 2017

@Sunnyday29

great big HUGGGGGGGkiss

Jaysmith2016 August 30th, 2017

Just got new medication and im terrified of it. Could do with a hug rn

cyanPlatypus6370 August 31st, 2017

@Jaysmith2016 .... Aww, please thou not be scared. The medication is meant to help you, I'm sure. ((( HUG ))) (waits for 1 minute) ((( BIG HUG AGAIN ))) Have a good night! ~ Platy

TheWanderer27 August 31st, 2017

Just wanted to send out massive hugs to anyone who needs them today - take as many as you need! Also, I wouldn't mind one hug back please - it's my birthday but no one knows.