Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seeking Long-term Listener

GumballMachine March 12th

Hello, I am seeking a long term listener. I am tired of finding poor quality listeners on this website and having to explain my story every time I want to contact a listener. I would like a verified, long term listener who has likely been on this website for a long time (at least a few months). Maybe even a 7 Cups friend. General issue topics I need help with: general mental health, loneliness, getting unstuck, LGBT, work & career, student life. Let's get to know each other 🌟

sky2Ocean20 March 12th

@GumballMachine

Hi, Just came across your post. I am open to long-term listening. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss our time zones to see what time works best. Take care 💖

GumballMachine OP March 12th

@sky2Ocean20 Sure, I will message you when I have time.

Fuechsin March 19th

@GumballMachine

Hey there!

I've just recently discovered your post. It can be incredibly frustrating when you have to explain your situation from square one again whenever you connect with a new listener. A long-term listener can definitely help in that regard.

Feel free to reach out to me. Then we can figure out how we might work around time zones and what works best for both of us. I'm looking forward to hearing from you if you're still looking for somebody to talk to.

Other than that, I sincerely hope that you'll receive the support you're looking for. Take care!