Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need advice on my symptoms.

Storyhymns1234 September 30th, 2021

Hello, anyone reading this. I am writing this because I have suddenly felt uncomfortable physically. My toes and legs are continuously buzzing (vibrating). I have checked on internet, it tells me It could be stress or even diabetes. My right leg and toes in particular are constantly buzzing. Do you know anything about it ? Has this happened to you before?

Storyhymns1234 OP September 30th, 2021

@Storyhymns1234

I like to add that the buzzing feeling is basically from the blood flowing in my legs and toes.

energeticAvocado5531 September 30th, 2021

This happened to me if I sit too long or I put too much stressed on my leg. It usually goes away after 10minutes. But if it doesn’t please go to your doctor the internet is not a good or reliable source for medical advice.

@energeticAvocado5531

Thank you for the reply. I'll check with my doctor soon.

AffyAvo September 30th, 2021

@Storyhymns1234 I've dealt with paraesthesia on and off for over a decade. There are so many different causes. Mine seems to be triggered by a vaccine, but no one knows what it is exactly. Personally, I have found that if my vitamin B12 levels get low it can exacerbate it. Vitamin B12 deficiency can actually be a cause itself although doctors don't think that was a factor in my case, and my levels were not all that low at the time.

I find that regular stretching can help minimize it a bit and cold and fatigue can make it worse.

Hopefully you find some trends so you can manage yours.

@AffyAvo

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll check my B12 and sugar levels. Thanks you for the reply. I appreciate it.