Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lost My Long Term Listener

IntoTheMountains March 21st, 2018

I seem to have lost my long term listener. We were doing good for about 6 weeks and then her profile disappeared. Maybe it's a technical fluke, or maybe she's gone now. If so I wish her well, but now I'm looking for a new long term listener.

Erato March 21st, 2018

@IntoTheMountains I'm so sorry to hear that you lost contact with your long term listener :O It sounds like you really had a bond with them for so long. Though sometimes unexpected things happen where listeners have to deal with it so they tend to take some self care break by deactivating their account for a while. I hope that you'll be able to reconnect with a new one, though. Good luck!

IntoTheMountains OP March 21st, 2018

@Erato

Thanks Erato. We did have a bond, and that's a rare thing, I feel. Right now I like to believe that because our bond was/is so strong, it's why I am understanding of why she's not here. I wish her well, I wish to see her again, and I understand.

Erato March 21st, 2018

@IntoTheMountains I understand, it's really hard to find somebody who can really keep up with you or even click with you. And I'm glad that you've met a listener like them that's even willing to support you in long term basis. Though, I admire that you're trying your best to be open-minded about their leaving and willing to set boundaries with them c: