Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for someone who can specifically help with paraphilia...

beethebuzz August 1st, 2015

I've been struggling with a paraphilia for so long. I'm not very interested in taking therapy, because I know I'm far too along in this paraphilia to even consider taking therapy to cure it, but I would really like to speak with somebody about this. I'm 18 years old, and would like an older, mature person (18 or over) to speak with me about. Thanks!

SubseaExplorer August 5th, 2015

Hey, drop me a message if you want to chat! if I'm not online drop me a message and I'll get back to you soon as possible

EmotionalCompass August 24th, 2015

I'm only 37; but I have done extensive studies in human sexuality, including the more complex areas of paraphilia, and I'm sure that you're likely experiencing a mix of emotions surrounding your sexual desires that can be very confusing, and often disheartening at times.

You're not alone in this struggle, and I'd very much like to be a support to you if I can *hugs*

I am very open to providing support for persons who are experiencing even the most abstract of sexual desires, in a non condemning and compassionate manner.

MikeMadrid September 19th, 2015

Hi. I might be able to help, if you are still looking. www.7cups.com/@mikemadrid is my handle.

Graveyard January 16th, 2016

There is a new support forum for people who live with paraphilias. http://www.paraphilia-support-forum.com

You're not alone.

Having a paraphilia doesn't make you a bad human being. Millions of perfectly decent, law-abiding people, have paraphilic attractions. Sadly, many never seek help or support, because they fear being judged or persecuted over an attraction that they didn't choose.