Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Awkward questions but would like someone to help...

lovingPenguin46 April 2nd, 2015

Ok so I am 18 and have resently been warring with myself on what is "to far" when it comes to sexual behavior. If someone would just be willing to talk to me and give me another veiw that would be wonderful. I don't really feel like this is something I can approach any of my friends with. I'm happy with what has gone on between me and my boyfriend but I feel sort of... confused I guess. Just some guidance would be lovely. Thank you.

peggycarter April 2nd, 2015

i am open to helping.

lovingPenguin46 OP April 2nd, 2015

Thank you fo the offer but I'm really looking for a listener person since I can have private conversation with them. Thank you so much for offering though! And PeggyCarter! That is epic! You watch the mavel TV show? :D I'm not caught up yet but trying to get there.

Guyno1 April 3rd, 2015

Hi loving penguin , I have a lot of experience ,so if you'd like some help I'm JH ere for you

Sunrise110 April 3rd, 2015

Hi, idbe happy to talk with you if your still looking for a listener. Feel free to PM me at any stage.

Iara April 4th, 2015

Ok so I am 18 and have resently been warring with myself on what is "to far" when it comes to sexual behavior. If someone would just be willing to talk to me and give me another veiw that would be wonderful. I don't really feel like this is something I can approach any of my friends with. I'm happy with what has gone on between me and my boyfriend but I feel sort of... confused I guess. Just some guidance would be lovely. Thank you.

HI @lovingPenguin46 !

I'm iara and I've been a listener quite a while. I notice this forum was made a bit of a while ago but if you still need someone to listen, I'm open...just send me a message and we can set up a time.

That said, I want you to know that what is "too far" for you is defined by you and what feels okay and what doesn't. I understand that sexual topics are often taboo's and its hard to feel like we don't have someone to talk it out, please know we are here for you.

I will also leave some resources here too! Not sure if they will help or not but they might be worth a look :)

Sex Education by teens for teen(articles, forums, videos about sex)

Tumblr-Sex education For Prudes (includes topics as consent, periods, safe sex, anatomy, body image, ect)

Love is respect ( it talks about healthy relationships, setting boundaries, communicating, abuse, and other things...it also includes a hotline and chatline)

20mariebell April 4th, 2015

I'll listen to you

TimeForTheLight July 1st, 2015

Somethings are just too far. When sex becomes dangerous or takes massive ammounts of time, it may be time to put a break

energeticLand July 3rd, 2015

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a listener by the alias [Listener Name - edited by Forum Moderator]

She appears to be dormant on this website.

Can anybody help me out with here online whereabouts. Any sort of help would be highly appreciated.

Flourish July 3rd, 2015

@energeticLand - The listener you posted has their account deactivated. I don't know if it is a break or a permanent deactivation or possible display name change. You can try to see if they are around in some weeks in case it was deactivation.

energeticLand July 3rd, 2015

Okay thanks flourish.

Flourish July 3rd, 2015

@energeticLand - You are welcome :)