Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anyone want a texting buddy?

HarvestMoonFan October 9th, 2022

I'm 32. It's not easy for me to socialize since I'm autistic. I like to read the Bible and play calm video games like Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons. I just want friends, nothing sexual please. I'm not judgemental so race, weight, and gender / sexuality, stuff like that is not a big deal but I do prefer people 18 or over. Thank you for taking the time to read this, if all goes well we can maybe text or something.

MistyMagic October 9th, 2022

@HarvestMoonFan Hi and welcome. Thanks for introducing yourself so nicely.

I am so pleased that you are trying to make friends and chat to each other but please bear in mind the rules here at 7 Cups. You are welcome to chat to each other in one of these kinds of threads, after reading the information below, but please no personal details.

Please have a read of this post so that you all know the guidelines and rules here at 7 Cups that help us all to stay safer online!

1) Members are either teen 13-17 years, or adult 18+

2) Listeners are either teen 15-17 years, or adult 18+

3) Members cannot message other members, they can only interact on the forums or in the group support rooms.

4) Listeners are here to give support to members. They are not here to seek support and any listener that does will be asked to switch to their member account and seek support from there.

5) You can find a list of available listeners here at Browse Listeners https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/

6) Offsite contact is not permitted so please no google chat or hangout or other invitations or personal details, phone numbers, names etc. We must all remain anonymous!

7) Never give out your personal details, especially phone numbers or schools, addresses etc.

If you have any questions then please read the full guidelines here or pm me.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

bilenn October 9th, 2022

🌻@HarvestMoonFan

Hi dear Harvest Moon, I am happy to see you reach out for interaction. I guess you are at the probably one of the most secure places to do have supportive chats. (along with the principles of 7Cups) 🌺

I am, from one side sorry for your autism, in terms of worldly upsets and problems and from the other side I hope you will be better than many people in the other side. (I am a Muslim, you are a Christian, and I respect all people with different beliefs).🌷 I believe that if God takes away a finger, He gives back wings. So your temporary world restricted pains won't go unpaid, uncompensated. I wish you a peaceful and meaningful life. Don't hesitate to pm if you want to vent off. Take care πŸ’

HopefulLife2016 October 9th, 2022

Hello Harvest, would love to talk more, I only recently started playing some video games :)

HarvestMoonFan OP October 9th, 2022

@MistyMagic - I would have never guessed that there was such a rule where forum members (consenting adults) couldn't conversate with each other through email, text, or phone. That's my bad, and I apologize for that. Anyways, thanks for saying 'hello' and for 'the heads up'.

@bilenn - Thank you for the kind / thoughtful reply. :)

@HopefulLife2016 - Sure, we can talk more. Just feel free to post whatever you like. :D