Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Age Regression Thread

Denver05 October 25th, 2022

Hey guys!

Doesnt seem to have a space for age regressers on here! This is a safe space for all in this community. I will only ask when commenting on this thread that pls pls if you are looking for a cg wether it be platonic or romantic NO SEXUAL CONTENT PLS. If you wanna go sext or send nudes go to your own private DMS. Again this is a safe place, others who don't abide by this rule will be reported.

Thank you, and welcome all my little princesses, princes, little ones, puppies, whatever you wanna be called welcome little ones! Here are some facts about me

My name is Denver, I'm 17, my age regression age is 2-5, I have a loving cg.

PrincessKittyCloud November 3rd, 2022

@Denver05

I’m a teenager that has tried Age Regression but my parents don’t support me at all so I’m hated for wanting to regress and am physically and mentally abused when Regressed and now I have stopped regressing and am SH now because I feel so mentally dead that I don’t have anything to feel anymore I need to stop SH myself but I can’t it’s the only coping mechanism I have left I just need love and comfort and a CG

Denver05 OP November 4th, 2022

I am extremely heartbroken to here that! I am so sorry to hear that. There are many ways to regress without being noticed, it can be anything with clothes, candy, stuffies etc. Pls pls feel free to contact me again if you want some tips

LonleyCheese April 18th

Hiii!! My partner (friend at the time) came out to me as an age regressor and adopted me as her caregiver and she's just the sweetest baby everrrr and um i copied some of her mannerisms and so I don't neccesarily count myself as a little but sometimes we act like little kids together and it's so fun!