Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite Fives

immatrytolaugh73 June 5th

1. Favorite color?

2. Favorite word?

3. If you've ever been to a concert, favorite concert? Otherwise, who do you wanna see?

4. Favorite food?

5. Favorite thing to do?

Tinywhisper11 June 5th

@immatrytolaugh73šŸŽ¶

My favourite coulour is blue, blue like the sky and the ocean and smurfs

my favourite wordšŸ¤”šŸ¤” chikka chikka pow wowšŸ˜Ž

ok I've never been to a concert but I think, I would like to seešŸ¤”šŸ¤” greenday

Favourite food is icecreamšŸ˜‹

Favourite thing to do is watch the sunrise and art and crafts

immatrytolaugh73 OP June 5th

@Tinywhisper11

1. I totally agree!! Sky blue is like the best color

2. OMG I love that

3. Never heard of them. Are they like a band or smth?

4. Hands down. Favorite flavor?

5. Those are so fun to do!!!Ā 

Tinywhisper11 June 6th

@immatrytolaugh73 greenday is a indie band, been going since the 90s ā¤ favourite flavour, I like white flavouršŸ˜‹

immatrytolaugh73 OP June 6th

@Tinywhisper11 cool, and ya lolĀ šŸ¤£

akunknown June 5th

1. Black and all the colors of the rainbow.Ā 

2. I donā€™t have a favorite word so to answer this part of the question Iā€™m gonna replace word with: Favorite way to deal with stress? Listen to music.Ā 

3. I have more than one favorite concert. Last yearā€™s DCFC concert and all the shows I saw my brother playing at.Ā 

4. I donā€™t have a favorite food. So Iā€™m gonna replace food with something else so this part isnā€™t unanswered. Favorite part of myself? Everything that makes me who I am.Ā 

5. Kick or keep people who donā€™t benefit me to be around them and cause more harm than good out of my life :)

immatrytolaugh73 OP June 6th

@akunknown

1. Totally get it. I personally don't like orange or yellow, but the rest are gorgeous in my opinion!

2. YESSSS!!!!!! favorite song?

3. That's so cool that you've seen your brother play!!!

4. I love that so much!!! I'm so glad you think that way.

5. That is like the best attitude lol. I love it

akunknown June 6th

@immatrytolaugh73:

1. Lol any reason you donā€™t like orange or yellow? Itā€™s cool that you donā€™t. Iā€™m just curious haha.Ā 

2. Favorite song? Idk. Thatā€™s a real tough one. My stress reducing playlist is comprised of songs from different artists that I love so to single out one of them as my favoriteā€¦..idk if I can do that. Of course it might also depend on how much stress I have or what Iā€™m thinking at the time regarding which of those songs I listen to the most. In other words it could be a different song or songs or the same song or songs out of that playlist that I listen to.Ā 

3. Yeah. My brother and the rest of the band are really good.Ā 

4. Thank you! Imagine how much happier our society would be and how friendly weā€™d all be with each other if everyone was that way about themselves but also about everyone else.Ā 

5. Thank you! You saying that makes you one of the totally coolest people in the world! I love that you feel that way :)

OhHelloThereImHere June 14th
  1. Lime (once the colour that represents a person I admired)
  2. uhhhhhhhh
  3. I dunno actually nvr knew any ;-;
  4. cheesecake
  5. Being glad to stay alive.

(why is this harder than I expected)