Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favourite Christmas music

SleepyPersonForever December 15th, 2023

I absolutely love Christmas music, but there is so many of it. Maybe we can share our favourite Christmas songs to share the holiday cheer. My favourite is Mary did you know, and also All I want for Christmas 🎄🎁

Tinywhisper11 December 15th, 2023

@SleepyPersonForever awesome choices ❤ sleepy there's to many to choose from 🤔🤔

My favourite Xmas movie songs are, technical fowl (right crazy nights), sparkle and shine (nativity), that spirit of xmas(national lampoons Xmas vacation)

My favourite Xmas fun songs are, must be Santa (by bob dylan) have a cheeky Xmas (by the cheeky girls) once upon a xmas song (by peter kay)

Favourite meaningful Xmas songs are, Christmas shoes (by John mcnicholl), let there be peace (carrie underwood) someday at xmas (by Stevie wonder)

Favourite Xmas kids songs are up on the rooftop (by Robert jason)  santa Claus is coming to town ( by n.s.g big band) frosty the snowman ( by Michael buble) 

Favourite Xmas carols are, o ' come all he faithful (by Carly pearce) oh holy night (by Celtic women) jingle bells (matthew west)

Favourite popular Xmas song s are, merry Christmas everybody (slade)' Xmas time don't let the bells and (darkness) run rudolph! Run (chuck berry)

And favourite songs you probably never heard off are, it's xmas (by pilot)  shake up Xmas (by train), Xmas everyday (by the sky kings)

my favourite vSleepy Xmas songs are believe (by Josh groben), once in royal David's city ( by libera) Mary did you know (by Reba mcentire featuring vince gill), sweet little Jesus boy (by branded) and all Kenny g Xmas tunes for sleeping😁

SleepyPersonForever OP December 15th, 2023

Those sound all amazing Tiny, lots I don't know. But still more then a week to listen to Christmas music on repeat so I'll check them out. Thank you for all of those<3

Tinywhisper11 December 15th, 2023

@SleepyPersonForever my Xmas playlist is about 8 hours long, and my relaxing Xmas playlist is 2 and a half and my sleepy Xmas playlist is 1 and a half hours long😁 I looovvee xmas 😁 ❤ and I love you sleepy ❤ I'm so sorry you were getting bullied in the depression room earlier😞 remember people who only have bad things to say, well that's about them that's there issue, not yours. So please just ignore it, you are perfect being you ❤ and everyone else here loves you ❤❤

SleepyPersonForever OP December 15th, 2023

Thank you for all your kind words <3 they mean a lot. I love you too tiny.

And oh my, I need to up my Christmas game then, my playlist all together is like 2 hours.

December 16th, 2023

@SleepyPersonForever

🎶 deck the something something something holly

fa La La La La 

la la

la la 🎶

SleepyPersonForever OP December 16th, 2023

Ooh, good one too!

Tinywhisper11 December 16th, 2023

@FlatenedByLife 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you made me laugh and spit coffee eveywhere!!! It's all over my screen, damn it😂😂😂😂😂😂

December 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 🫣🤭

@FlatenedByLife huggggs you back ❤ 9 days to go 🎅🎅🎅🎅

December 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Look closer 🫣🤭 

But here is a hug 🤗 ❤️ and yay 9 days till 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅

@FlatenedByLife I looked closer??? The lil square thingy usually means someone's sending you a hug??? A very sweet nice square hug ❤

December 16th, 2023

@FlatenedByLife

@Tinywhisper11 Mmmm I didn’t know it showed up as a square thingy. It was face with peeking eye and face with hand over mouth. On account of your giving your screen a wash with coffee LOL  

https://emojipedia.org/face-with-peeking-eye

https://emojipedia.org/face-with-hand-over-mouth

@FlatenedByLife oh it's just two squares on mine😂😂😂 but at least I got a hug out of you ❤ merry Christmas sweetie ❤

tearstruck December 18th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 the hug usually looks like this https://emojipedia.org/hugging-face although sometimes a square is if it doesn't load ;) but I'll still send you one of the very sweet square hugs all the way from australia ⮽ XD

Tinywhisper11 December 18th, 2023

@tearstruck a tiny square hug all the way from Australia 🤗 yaaaaaaay! That was the bestestest hug everrr ❤❤ second bestestest hug, my hugs are the best😁 gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤ all the way from uk🤗

@FlatenedByLife tis the season to be jolly:) falalalala lala la la ✨️🎶

@tearstruck 🎶🎶 fa la la la laaaammaa💃💃💃💃

tearstruck December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 🎶😀🤗🤗🤗🤗 a giant festive musical tiny hug to you too ♥️

@SleepyPersonForever hmm I love them all, no favourite :) but the holly and the ivy, and Christmas tree farm, are pretty:) feliz navidad is fun as well :) 🎄

SleepyPersonForever OP December 18th, 2023

Those are very fun!

@tearstruck great choices ❤🎅❤

🎶🎶 feliz navi, feliz navi 💃💃💃💃 sorry I don't have a dad

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂merry xmas

December 18th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh that made me laugh! ❤️🤗

Tinywhisper11 December 20th, 2023

@FlatenedByLife he's just gone to the shop to buy milk, I'm sure he won't be too many more years😂😂😂😂😂

BeCreative1967 December 24th, 2023

Fariytale of New York

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

And more so this year, as Shane died 😢