Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

pls give me some advice

kakaka0303 March 4th

i hate going to school. i hate spending more than 8h at a place i dont even like. i hate everyone here. i feel like i cant breathe when i'm there. but theres no other way but to go to school and deal with it. any advice in this situation?

helpfulhuman778 March 4th

@kakaka0303 I think I didn't like school either. I think I hated all schools just because I didn't like the boring study life and homework. But I don't hate the people at school. I think even though you hate everyone, you still have to try to make friends with people. (When others have no ill intentions towards you) Friends are my only source of happiness in school. I think this is very important. Maybe you don't have to start the first thing you say to someone, just smile. During group work, do your part and actively maintain communication. People will slowly change their views on you. At least you don't have to think everyone is annoying.

kakaka0303 OP March 4th

but it's so difficult because they are really annoying. they don't even care to study, they talk too much, and i can't focus in any class. i want to study but they bother me so much.

Rose01101 March 4th

Life isn't that easy , we can't get everything we want and there's no short ways to achieve our goals , I am sorry for how u feel but you have to deal with it by yourself otherwise no one can help you to get stronger to face your classmates, u have to sit up your goals and understand why you're going to school anyways is it worth it ? If it's then fight Hun 💓

kakaka0303 OP March 5th

thank you for the advice! ever since i feel that way i have tried many ways not to care and to focus on myself, but obviously i need to try harder. anyways i don't think i'm gonna give up and maybe tmr is a better day. thanks you all for listening to me 😍