Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to group!

tealBranch8690 September 7th, 2023

Hi! My name is Ilana. I am 26 years old and am seeking friendships and other supportive connections. I have severe anxiety and have a hard time making friends.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2023

@tealBranch8690

Hey hey Ilana, that's a lovely name, nice to meet you, I am Sun!๐Ÿ’›

Welcome to the community, I think despite struggling with making friends and experiencing severe anxiety your seeking friendships anD supportive connections here is quite commendable. It's certainly not easy talking to people sometimes even let alone make friends.

I'm really proud of you and hope you do find many supportive people to talk to here!๐Ÿ’›

tealBranch8690 OP September 8th, 2023

Hey Sun thatโ€™s a lovely name too nice too meet you as well how are you? I hope u had an amazing day๐Ÿ’•

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 8th, 2023

@tealBranch8690

Aww thank youuu, my day was alright, had a nice meal though, so compensatory enough haha! How about you? ๐Ÿ’—

Hey Sun I really need someone to talk too I had a best friend who turned out to be very abusive with me and talk smack on my family so last night my mom had to get rid of her because she was abusing me nonstop and I was crying my eyes out non stop I had too block her as well

Hey Sun sorry I didnโ€™t get back too you last night I had a rough day and fell asleep I had a friend that I had too get rid of last night because she was making me cry nonstop and she was so abusive with me and my family and it just did me in!

Yougotmyback September 8th, 2023

Hi Ilana! Welcome to the community! So good to see you here. ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒž

I want to appreciate you for your willingness to take a step towards healing and seeking connections. 7 cups is a wonderful place to do that! ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿพ

You can join in the forums and member chat room to talk to the other members.

We're always here for you and rooting for you. ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

Here are some cookies and balloons hehe! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

Hi thank you so much for welcoming me that really meant a whole lot too me ๐Ÿ’•

TheToastGod September 8th, 2023

@tealBranch8690

Hey ilana! Iโ€™m Nathan :) itโ€™s nice to meet you! What are some of your hobbies!

Hey Nathan itโ€™s so nice too me u as well listing to music I really donโ€™t have that many hobbies what are your hobbies?

TheToastGod September 8th, 2023

@tealBranch8690

Oh thatโ€™s cool! Iโ€™m glad we share stuff in common! Do you like video games?

And swimming I forgot but I feel like we were meant too be friends are stories I canโ€™t even tell u how the same they are