Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I thought I was doing better…

I was friends with this girl for 10 years before we had a rough friendship breakup about 6 months ago. The break off was prolonged over several months before the friendship actually came to an end. I was utterly heartbroken for the first couple months, but I was doing better. I was only sometimes until this summer. I’ve been thinking about her often these past couple days, and every time I do it just brings me so much pain. I keep crying about her and the entire friend group she took from me when she broke off with me. I read a book today about a girl losing her best friend along with her friend group and it made me think of her and smth inside me snapped and I started crying. The girl in the story was able to make new friends and a new friend group of people who actually appreciated her, and I want that too, but I can’t help but feel out of place with all my new friends and unable to trust any of them fully. I think I want to start writing her letters. I’d likely never send them, but maybe it’d be able to help me cope.

tranquilechoes June 29th

@littleStrawberries1840

Hey there,

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Losing a friend, especially one you were close to for so long, is incredibly tough. It’s totally okay to feel heartbroken and to miss her, even after some time has passed.

It’s really brave of you to share how you're feeling. Crying and feeling the pain is part of the healing process, even if it doesn’t feel like it right now. Reading that book must have been really hard, but it’s great that it’s making you think about what you need and want from your friendships.

Writing letters to her, even if you never send them, sounds like a wonderful idea. It could really help you process your emotions and get some of that pain out of your system. Sometimes just putting your feelings into words can be a huge relief.

It’s also completely normal to feel out of place with new friends and to struggle with trust. Building new friendships takes time, and it’s okay to take things slow. Remember that it's okay to be patient with yourself.

You deserve friends who appreciate you for who you are, just like the girl in the book. It might take time, but those friends are out there. For now, be kind to yourself and take things one step at a time. You're stronger than you think, and you're not alone in this.

Sending you lots of love and a big virtual hug. 💖

toughTiger6481 June 29th

@littleStrawberries1840

I think it can be hard to find our new group .... embrace they different feel / tone of new friends we are still trying to re-create the old friend group....  i am sure when you first met other group you may have not fit in perfectly from the start. 

When i am faced with this type thing i have discovered if reaching for something new and do not let GO of my old stuff  .....  I can not touch or pick up  anything new ....... unless my hands are open and free not full of all the old things i was trying to hold on to.... i have to let go and put down any ideas of what are they doing they will see and miss me etc 

Pay attention to their every activity i wasted 11years Ignoring the Red Flags, and not Admitting these things Exist is truly not reality, You can't fix a Cheater, a Psychopath, or A Narcissist, it's as simple as you can't take Blood from Stone. My husband started getting frequent night calls, when I asked him about it, he keeps talking about how he's tired of my nagging about insecurities and just waved off those calls as unimportant. At some point i could take no more of his lies, I decided I deserve to know what was going on.

Someone on here referred 👉 *** stec59839@***.com who helped cloned his phone without physically touching it. All I did was send his phone number to him and through a remote link sent to my email, I was able to access all of his texts, emails, *** and *** chats, real-time call listening and her long deleted messages as if the phone was physically with me and I saw all his naughty chats and flirting paying for *** and content on *** and found out he was a narc, a cheater and a terrible liar, I'm glad i found out all his secrets.With this⤵️below the narcissist and cheating partner can’t abuse you anymore.

✩𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕊𝔸𝔾𝔼 ℕ𝕆𝕎 𝕆ℕ 𝕀ℕ𝕊𝕋𝔸𝔾ℝ𝔸𝕄 ✩ (lawsupport__,canter27 👈) 

𝑂𝑁 𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑀 👉@lawsupport__center27