Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Life is Okay...

WatermelonPandaOfficial0121 September 6th, 2023

Hi my fams!! πŸ’– πŸ’– I just want to say something for so long to someone who can understand me. πŸ˜” So I've been in my whole entire life fake friends. I even made a my version of a song {Just for fun πŸ˜›} "Nothing Breaks Like a Heart" by Miley Cyrus. Since I was five there were these group of girls who still are now in my dance studio. They always bully me and my best friend Kai. Kai is a really nice friend if she's innocent. Kai always cries about these girls. πŸ₯Ί I try to advice her but it's hard to calm her down. I sometimes cry and my mom tries to help me but it's hard for me to calm too. I know this is a lot but can someone give me an advice? I would love to hear it! 🀩 Thank you!! πŸ€—

Optimisticempath September 7th, 2023

@WatermelonPandaOfficial0121

you are such a sweet person πŸ’•

Sorry to know some people are bullying you and your best friend :( you both don't deserve it ... it's hard to stay calm when your hurting and feeling bad I understand that πŸ’•

is it possible to not be around these people? might be difficult to ignore in dance studio but worth a try I guess?πŸ˜… you guys deserve peace too!