Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Making friends: Beware only Introverts allowed ! Just kidding all-verts allowed :)

YellowFoil January 2nd, 2023

Hello, y'all!

Thanks for reading if you are staying till the end!

I'm just a 20-something uni student...who recently found out was an introvert!

Well, I loved being friends with many and talking to people but after the pandemic, I got silenced and all shy. Mostly because how I found out that I'm just so freaking lonely and boring when I'm not with people cause I'm just repeating and thinking what I already know. Well, you might think I've got no hobbies or things to do or no goals in life..but nope. I'm filled with dreams and goals to achieve but it fills all empty without a constant support system of friends or people who know me. I've got friends in uni and from high school but they've got different tracks catching up with them also is soo hard.

so that's it for the background picture of my request.

the request is... I'm new here and I'm interested in making online friends who want to share similar interests, just have deep conversations about life and stuff, know about different cultures, support and vent together, and surely listen to each other...and just ultimately grow together!

I'm up for all interests from engineering to cooking, from Kpop to die-hard Swifty, from spiritually to paranormal activities' Ohh soo goes the list!

Username283 January 2nd, 2023

Heyyy, I will be happy to be your friend. I was also an introvert few years back and I understand your situation. Now I am both you know ambivert and I am proud of that. Talking about life well I am great at that. I do poetry at times, this is my hobby write poems and write deep about life, about nature, about feelings which is my daily routine now. First I started as a self therapy and now I'm loving it. Well I am not a fan of kpop and BTS and I have no judgements for that too because everybody have preferences. But I like romantic and cheerful songs a lot. Sometimes I am in that mood which makes me happy and heyyy this is mee haha. Kind of wired thing right! My personality is very jolly and fun like person. I judge very less. People do judge but I try not to do often. So yeah this is me. I'm hopeful you'll be equally happy to be my friend too.

YellowFoil OP January 2nd, 2023

@Username283 Hey there thanks for reaching out! I'm so glad to see your text you've no idea!

let's start and catch through chats then!

spongbobishappy January 2nd, 2023

@YellowFoil

I am inviting you to the Sharing Circle chat room !

Here are the steps to find the Sharing Circle chat room

I am using the laptop version of 7Cups.com :

In the upper left hand corner of the 7Cups window :

1) 'Chat'

2) 'Group Chat Support'

3) 'Groups' tab

4) 'Sharing Circle'

YellowFoil OP January 2nd, 2023

@spongbobishappy hey thanks for inviting me! but I'm kinda new here so maybe I'm yet to know how do I join the sharing circle...could you please help out of it? Thanks in advance

spongbobishappy January 2nd, 2023

@YellowFoil

Here are the steps to find the Sharing Circle chat room

I am using the laptop version of 7Cups.com :

In the upper left hand corner of the 7Cups window :

1) 'Chat'

2) 'Group Chat Support'

3) 'Groups' tab

4) 'Sharing Circle'