Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm so Freakin done with this Pathetic site!!

I'm absolutely ****ing done with this website, been here since February of 2015, Quality of this site has absolutely deteriorated for the worst, it's become worse than the normal traumas I go through, like WTF!! 

Worst *** Listeners, if this were live face-to-face interaction I'd have probably exploded on them, Ghosting Ghosting and GHOSTING, no replies, over 200+ listeners since Nov 2022, I've not even had over 10 chats, the sodding beings are so bad and robotic, it's a miracle to get any replies beyond a greeting!

Haven't got Friends/Family, no emotional support/Affection, living in a Country I despise very much as I've found myself incompatible with the local culture/language and people and immense Negative Traumatic experience. Loneliness is at an Exponential rate, depression has me less productive, I just don't have a Single Person in my life I can go to, any soul out there who cares about my existence. Have lost the will to live in a way. I maybe a Young Adult but still crave for a Motherly hug/a sibling/kind caring words, Just nothing, it's a void, I shouldn't have been born at all, especially in the Country I'm in, everything is against me, complete loss of motivation.

Had a Grandma who died in front of me in 2020, never knew the father person, memories of Childhood abuse/trauma, they died in 2021, the Mother person is the Worst Horrendous/despicable breathing creature, mean/rude/ zero-understanding, they nearly passed away in 2022 due to gangerene, had right leg amputated till knee, hates Doctors/never listen to anything, her Brother is another ***, forget caring, he thinks I can't even speak English/an unworthy being, never bothered to care or ask anything, pre-conceived judgements.

I'm pursuing Cybersecurity with Artificial Intelligence Professional Industry Skilling/bootcamp, given all this Mental Anguish, I'm barely functioning mentally, given that me being an Emotional person,the lack of everything that a Human requires to thrive in life is ripped off, this has hindered my  progress in my Goal, Procrastination is rife, don't feel like I want to wake up at all as it'll be the same $hitty day again and yes, I've tried to befriend people in real life and as I've exclaimed earlier, I just can't do it, I find the local culture/language/people repulsive, there's nothing wrong with them, it's just that it's not my tribe here,I'm very Western!

Given all this and mainly how this site's treated me I can say my pain has been Greatly Exacerbated, used to think and even donate to charitable Organizations to create positive change but not anymore, Nobody cares about me so why should I bother about anyone? . I've begun to hate Humanbeings very much, I'm beginning to see them as disease, bunch of Abominable cretins, I'll never support Human race/rights as I don't find it appeasing at all, I'm so done!😥😭

Tinywhisper11 May 6th

@GenerousLychee4993 😥😥 no lychee, I love you ❤ I always have. Sometimes the world sucks, but remember if it didn't suck, we'd all fall off 😁 yeah I get the listener thing, I don't do 1-1 chats anymore. And sometimes even group chats get to much, I spend a lot of time in forum land now ❤ why don't you give it a go. It's a very supportive place here, and we have fun too 😋 check out the games and icebreaker forums ❤ I know how hard it can all be, I know how hopeless it can get, I know how bad it is not to just have life's basic needs😥 I'm always here for you lychee ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ how are you feeling today?

GenerousLychee4993 OP May 6th

@Tinywhisper11 Thanks so much Tiny, It's not that I'm sad I have Probs, but despondent that I don't have a proper outlet for it, just nothing!!