Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

52 introvert needing to connect

Roo2CQ August 10th

Connecting is a challenge in my location. Looking online today as the walls close in. If this is a positive platform I'll be breathing a sigh and smiling.

jesusredeemedme2425 August 11th

@Roo2CQ

Hi, Roo! I'm Kiara. Welcome to 7Cups <3

Roo2CQ OP August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Thanks for the welcome. 🙂

jesusredeemedme2425 August 27th

@Roo2CQ

Tell us about you? <3

JustMeNomorelies August 26th

You’re not alone. Feel free to reach out whenever you need support

happyhuffman August 31st

Hey, I'm going to be 52 in Oct... thought I'd reach out and say hi! I'm only a couple days in this app. Are you a Christian? Because it is the most important thing about me. I have family and friends that are trans, nonbinary, gay and straight... I love them all... the way I imagine Jesus would. I have many thoughts about the Bible. On one hand it consumes me and I can't find anything like the way it makes me feel when I read and study it. I love God's Word. I myself try to live like I believe He would, but I simply use grace and mercy even when tempted to be selfish and act out. I'm more of the person that believes I should tell all the world about Jesus, and if necessary, use words! . I am quiet in public. I have a hard time hearing in large groups, so I probably come across shy. Well, nothing shy about how much I have wrote! lukejhuffman@yahoo.com