Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing Myself

EmpathysGarden October 22nd, 2023

Hello all,
I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. I have a little bio on my profile if you want to check that out but otherwise, 
My name is Empathy or Garden, though I'm occasionally called Emp or Riley.
I'm a passionate listener on 7 cups and eager to help support an accepting, welcoming, diverse, and friendly community. Transitioning into my third year in college, I felt lonely and escaped to 7 cups for solace. I was so pleased to meet some of the most amazing people, and I'm committed now to making sure everyone can have those same, positive experiences.
I'm in my twenties
I'm a psychology major 
I work with children 
I love yoga, pilates, a short run, a walk in the morning, and strength training
I'm a vegan with an undeniable sweet tooth
I love to read, write, throw a vinyl on the record player, and be active here with all of you! 

Introduce yourselves! Let's be friends! 
Excited to meet all of you, soon~ 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 22nd, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

Lovely to meet you, Riley, this is such a fun introduction!💛

Tinywhisper11 October 22nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hi sunny ❤ merry pumpkin month ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 23rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 merry pumpkin month, LolaBeaaann hehe. *giant tiny hugs backkk* 🤗❤

EmpathysGarden OP October 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hello to you both! Thanks for the compliments sun. Your eternal positivity always brighten my day 💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 4th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

This brightened my day so much, Riley, thank youu!💜💜💜

Tinywhisper11 October 22nd, 2023

@EmpathysGarden hi I'm Lola ❤ you seem to be a very nice compassionate person. And you work with kids, that's awsome ❤ you should get on with me cause I behave like a child😎😂😂 I love listening to music too, and I love art and craft. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

@Tinywhisper11

giant tiny hug right back! It’s a pleasure to meet you. We sound like we’ll be besties already hehe <3 

can’t wait to get to know you better as I navigate my way through the forum! 

Tinywhisper11 October 25th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden 😁😁😁hugs you ❤

SquidwardBobRoss October 23rd, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

r u by chance nonbinary or gender fluid? 

@SquidwardBobRoss

hey Ross! No, I identify as a Cis Female, Bisexual/Pansexual, She/Her pronouns. Wishing you all the best! I hope you connect with a listener soon :)

Tinywhisper11 October 25th, 2023

@SquidwardBobRoss @EmpathysGarden .. My gender goes by which ever que to the toilet is shortest 😁😂😂😂😂😂

SquidwardBobRoss October 25th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

lol