Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Exciting News! EmpathysGarden Joins as a Forum Supporter 🌟

EmpathysGarden November 13th, 2023

Hey 7 Cups Community,

I'm thrilled to share some exciting news – I am now part of our amazing leadership team as a Forum Supporter! 🎉 I am honored to accept this new role.

A little about me: I’m a third-year undergraduate student currently on a 4-month internship, completing an honors project with 7 Cups. Beyond the virtual realm, I wear many hats – pediatric therapist, partner, sister, and daughter. My personal mission is to make a lasting, positive impact on every individual and expand community outreach in mental health and psychology.

As a Forum Supporter, I aim to create a safe space for all members and listeners to interact and find support. It's my mission to foster a welcoming environment.

By the way, today is my birthday 🎂! I love spending birthdays exploring museums, art galleries, and tea gardens. What's your go-to birthday celebration?

Best,

EmpathysGarden

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 13th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

Lots of love and cheer!💖

image_1699905518.png

Ooh and that's an awesome way to celebrate your special day. 

Mine's pretty simple and chill hehe, anywhere with love ones and food is my happy place!🥰

adventurousBranch3786 November 13th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden.  Happy Birthday 🥳. I like to celebrate my birthday with a good meal and a piece of cake 🍰.