Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dad

Gabrielamtineo January 9th

I have never been so close to my dad, he is a responsible person and has always been for me but for reasons of distance etc we have never connected emotionally.

I found out that he is sick, I didn't want to tell almost anyone and I haven't talked much about how I feel about it, but even though we haven't been so close, that news broke me down. I have not stopped feeling guilty about the fights and annoyances we have had before although my mom tries to reassure me by saying "you could not have imagined his illness before" but I still feel that I have the time counted, I will try to get closer to him and enjoy the time we have since in the end he is a good father. I won't leave him alone during this process.

Tinywhisper11 January 9th

@Gabrielamtineo awww sweetie that's heartbreaking news, God bless you. Perhaps it's now the right time to forgive each other and yourselves about the past, and just  enjoy each others love for as long as possible, it's never to late to mend this relationship ❤ hugs you tightly ❤ remember we are all here for you sweetie ❤

Gabrielamtineo OP January 9th

Thank you tinyâ¤ï¸ I really needed the support, big tiny hugs for you sweetie ð¥°

Tinywhisper11 January 9th

@Gabrielamtineo I love you ❤ tag me if there's anything I can do to help you 

Gabrielamtineo OP January 10th

Love u too❤️ thank you i will

Katsuddon January 10th

That’s so heartbreaking. He sounds like an amazing father. I’m glad that you’re treasuring the moments he has left and making more memories with him. He’ll spend the rest of his life happy, I’m sure. Hoping for the best for you and your family.

Thank you ð¥¹â¤ï¸

❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 January 11th

@Gabrielamtineo just checking in ❤ how are you coping?? How is your dad doing??

Gabrielamtineo OP January 12th

Thank you tiny❤️ i’m actually feeling the same but my Dad is ok we are talking almost everyday now ☺️

Tinywhisper11 January 12th

@Gabrielamtineo that's good your talking alot ❤ remember to enjoy now and forget about past regrets, their not important anymore. Gives you a giant supportive hug ❤❤