Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Never can get things right

LearningLifeProblems October 23rd, 2022

Siblings putting responsibility on to me, then there not happy with the decision I'veade because it's an "inconvenience" to them.

Example: I live in our family home with my parents, my sister and her two teenage daughters and three dogs. There was water damage to our home and we had to leave, the insurance found us a 4 bedroom home, but it only has three beds and one was converted to a computer room.

I gave her the listing to look at 2 weeks prior to us moving in an on the day we have to move in she complains that there are only 3 beds, and she told me that I will be sleeping on the couch.

So upset, she didn't want anything to do with the actual insurance part of this ordeal and now she's all upset over this, she's been snapchatting her daughters and bad-mouthing me ( I saw it by accident on my neices phone)

I wonder somethimes what's the use of having family members.

Josh3889 October 24th, 2022

@LearningLifeProblems

I am sorry to hear about this. Sounds like you are making the best of the all situation. I am sure the insurance company is not being very helpful which is never easy. Like I said I believe you are doing everything right.