Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My family is all toxic and brother is so ******

Oceanthinking8455 November 20th, 2021

My family is just pain. I cant stand it anymore. My family ruins me. I hate them. They arent family anymore at this point. My brother, is two years younger than me, he imitates me in everything. He did it all my life when we were little, but i didnt understood really well, and im noticing he does it still. We are 21 and 19. He takes parts of my personality, and makes them his own, and if i say something with him or my parents they just manipolate the thing in "this type of strong behavior is for men" and im too masculine so he does that. Im a girl. And i have a strong personality. But im normal. In not masculine or anything. Im really pretty normal, most girls are even more strong than me. They just love to hurt me. He is a male, how can he even find something about me so masculine to emulate it? Im not capable of anything like that! Im just me! And i cant even comprend if a male can have such a fragile masculinity that he can consider to imitate a female in general, and his sister, like how does that work? I'm so stunned and shocked i dont even know what to think, or say. Im starting to feel desperate becouse anytime i show any behavior of mine, even just walking around the house, or being playful with my sisters, or anything i do, he does. He imitstates my sense of humor, anything. And i cant redo my usual behavior in the house, becouse my parents say hes right and they accept him. But they try everything to attack me. I feel so weird becouse its bad enough when it happens with a girl, (and it happens) but with a boy? What is even that? I didnt ever tought it would happen. Like its not natural at all. I feel so weird and shocked, and hurt. I dont know what to do. How can i deal with this? Thank you for anyone who reads, i really appreciate advices or if anyone wanna talk

Sher217 November 20th, 2021

@Oceanthinking8455

Hey there,

I can see how frustrated you are by your brother imitating what you do. Your personality is certainly your own. He may copy what you do but you'll always be unique.

~ Sher