Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Completely Overwhelmed

Biggles84 March 2nd, 2022

Its really difficult for me to tell all of you exactly what is happening, what has happened and what's gonna happen. It's a really really long story. Bit right now I just need someone to talk too. I am completely overwhelmed and not coping at all.

Akshay1115 March 2nd, 2022

Hey @Biggles84. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling overwhelmed in your life right now. I think it's important to remember that even though you may not be feeling okay right now, just know that u will be okay.

If u need someone to talk to, feel free to reach out to me anytime. I've been on this app for some time, and am open to meeting new people and providing any help that I can.

Biggles84 OP March 2nd, 2022

Thank you. I much appreciate it. I'm still completely new to this app so no clue how it all worjs yet.

Gotcha. Yeah, I'm still not 100% sure about how everything on this app works either. I've just mostly been responding to posts on the Communities page since I first joined this app.

I usually figure apps out easily and quickly but with my stress levels I can barely put 2 and 2 together.

I understand. If u need help figuring out this app, feel free to let me know. Maybe we can figure it out together.

Thank you. I am so exhausted. Its late here at the moment, almost 8pm. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.