Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I always want a sweet treat!

b00kishbard June 3rd

Does anyone have any tips on curbing cravings late at night? After dinner, I always want something sweet and once it gets a little later I’ll want a snack as well. I know I don’t need one because I already ate dinner and a dessert but I can’t help it!

JuxjuXaa June 3rd

Hi !! ❤️ My name is Justine and i have the same problem sometimes i need to eat smth for no reason just cause i feel that i need it but i dont know if u know that but when you are sad sometimes or things like that your brain let you feel that u need to eat something cause the sugar is calming your brain but this IS difficult some peoples know when they need to stop but for me and probably you this is hard and i understand,

One time i have try when i have wanted that little snak to put m'y hand in cold water this can let you body and brain feel better cause cold water helps reduce stress and calm down in one go, it could work in the long term on these little moments of desire eat snak but i dont know cause i'm stuck in that too 😅 Hope this help !!!!!

vdash2809 June 9th

@b00kishbard

I’m in the same boat …. i’ve binge in the middle of the night…. I wake up four or five times to go to the restroom and I feel that some I pass the refrigerator. I have to eat some thing every time I pass the refrigerator. sometimes I don’t remember eating it. It’s not until the next morning do I wake up and feel bad that I had two bowls of cereal for no particular reason other than that I just woke up at 2 AM and I feel so guilty so I try not to eat anything throughout the day because of what I binged eat the night before it’s insane tonight I’m just gonna try to stick with water every time I wanna open up the refrigerator. I’m just gonna drink water. I hope that helps. 

WhatNameidk June 9th

@b00kishbard

It's because sugar is addictive

You are not going to satiate your desire for sugar for long by having sugar. That's like having a cigarette to stop the cravings, of course one hour later you will want another cigarette

I would recommend peanut butter (the type with no added sugar) or fruit and yoghurt for your dessert. Basically stay away from sugary things and you won't want sugary things so much after a while