Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you feel obsessed?

Moonzies March 1st

Do you feel obsessed about your body? Sometimes there are months where you’re not obsessed about it and then after eight months you start feeling sad about it again and you want to cry before you sleep and you start to have your symptoms again does this ever happen to anyone or am I the only one there are moments where I’m feeling good moments where I’m notand I’m tired of this how how can I fix it?

lovingRainbows2088 March 1st

@Moonzies

I know what you mean about how someone can obsess over their body and what they look like. You aren't alone in this I have also struggle with this myself. In this past year I would weigh myself several times a day to see if I was losing weight or not. If I wasn't losing any weight I would exercise and then Look at  myself in the mirror to see what I looked like after I got done exercising.

KristenHR March 6th

@Moonzies

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling again after having a break for several months.  Dealing with obsession over your body and struggling with body image is definitely a struggle. 

There definitely are many others who struggle with this.  It is challenging to deal with our bodies when we are struggling with them.

How long have you been struggling with your body and the obsessions of it?

What helped you during the time you were doing better with it?

Please know that you are not alone here.  We want to support you.