Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Deep hole

Gabrielamtineo January 9th

I have always felt insecure with my physique especially with my weight, these months I have not been well since I have become obsessed with becoming thinner and thinner to the level that I do not recognize myself in the photos. My friends and my partner try to help me but imagining myself being again as before (although I wasn't bad before) makes me feel bad, I know I must stop but something won't let me.

Tinywhisper11 January 9th

@Gabrielamtineo maybe it's time to perhaps seek a health professional opinion, like a doctor. That's just an idea. I have issues with not eating enough to. I'm sorry your dealing with this sweetie ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

Gabrielamtineo OP January 9th

I think it’s true

Thank you tiny, hugs for you too❤️

Tinywhisper11 January 9th

@Gabrielamtineo I hope your ok😞??

Gabrielamtineo OP January 9th

im trying but ik everything is going to be fine❤️❤️

Gabrielamtineo OP January 12th

@Tinywhisper11 today someone that I know said “wow you look so skinny” and I didn’t know what to say, another friend told me “you have to gain weight, you look sick” and I felt really bad, that comments are stuck in my head now

Tinywhisper11 January 12th

@Gabrielamtineo 😞 don't pay any attention to what others say, I know it's hard to ignore people's comments. That's their opinions, next time tell them to go screw themselves. You are beautiful inside and out. I can always tell when I come across a true beauty, and sweetie your at the top of the list ❤ body image issues is a mental health problem caused by society. You know your trying your best to be healthy, and stay at a weight that suits you. And your best is more than enough. How are you feeling about it now? I know how badly peoples words can hurt😞 hugs you tightly ❤