Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Day 1 - Fixing my Eating Disorder

amicableZebra1684 July 22nd

As i promised I've started my journey to fix my Eating Disorder to get healthy life from now.

Thank you so much everyone who showed me support for my last post , I can't be more grateful to you guys ❀️❀️

Day 1 - I would say it was rough start , i messed up while making my breakfast and due to my tight schedule of college, I had to eat something out , but i managed to control myself enough just to eat what I need rather than munching on anything I see.

And after college I made sure to burn those extra calories in gym right after my college

(I need a nice breakfast bc I just go directly to gym after my college bc I have a long travel distance and my gym and college are close to each other while my house is bit far from both , so had to tick off those two in one go to save time )

I do cardio and strength training in gym but along with that I have a set goal of 15k steps , i did 11.7k steps today, i didn't managed to get it done but I will tomorrow.

Overall i consider this as a fair start , because my avg steps last week were like 4 to 5 k while I ate alot and didn't went gym .

I'm tired right now but I think I will have a good sleep today (I also suffer insomnia). This will all help in fixing my sleep Schedule too.

For y'all everyone, i actually haven't weighed myself rn (I'm bit scared and ashamed bc of my habits) but I will weigh myself and let y'all know it before this week gets over so that you can watch my progress better.

If anyone is reading this till now , thanks alot πŸ˜‡ , I won't disappoint anyone in my journey.

@amicableZebra1684

It is super okay to feel scared. Or even ashamed about habits. Does the feeling of shame help you to notice something might not be good for you? Something might need change? Something that could be better?Β 

If so, I feel it's an important step. If there's no way of recognizing what's not right/ good for us, how are we supposed to acknowledge it and work on it, right?😊

Sooo I'm super duper proud of you for recognizing, reflecting and trying to work on yourself.Β 

Also, might I add, it's a lot of burden to carry, the sense of not wanting to disappoint anyone. Please remember it's your personal journey, you know yourself best, your struggles, how far you've come to terms with things, your efforts, shortcomings etc, everything. So nope, there shouldn't be anyone telling you to do things a certain way, feel certain way or become better in a certain timeline.Β 

Small steps matter. Keep going!πŸ’›

amicableZebra1684 OP July 31st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks alot , I'm sure I'm gonna improve myself now πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—