Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

im wasting my life

Iliveonbooksalone August 4th, 2022

im just wasting my entire life with this ed like literally i can't study anymore i cant concentrate and i feel on the verge of mental breakdown 24/7 i hate my body and i hate myself so much i dont even know what to do bc it's not like i was happy before my ed either i was depressed and now im still depressed but i dont want to be depressed and i dont want to restrict anymore but at the same time im so terrified im going to gain weight i dont think i could handle that but im wasting every opportunity i get to achieve and experience all the things i want to and i dont know what to do

just venting, sorry if this is utterly incoherent

SYC1223 August 5th, 2022

@Iliveonbooksalone

Everybody will only appear for about 100 years in this world, You, me, or every other. Unhappy is one day, happy is one day, S o why don't we live with happiness?

2aphod8eeblebrox August 5th, 2022

@Iliveonbooksalone Glad you're able to reflect on these things and write about it. I hope it helps in some small way. Sending good vibes and well wishes 🌱

Iliveonbooksalone OP August 19th, 2022

@2aphod8eeblebrox

thank you!

Iliveonbooksalone OP August 19th, 2022

@celineslistening

i think i just find it hard to stay positive in stressful situations but i guess i need to learn that not eating is not a magic solution to all my issues
thank u!