Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What eating disorder do I have?

coffeehog June 5th, 2019

Hello

My relationship with food is very bad at the moment. I'm counting every calorie I eat and drink and restrict it to under 800. If i do eat something that's takes it over I make myself sick.

For example today its 6.30pm here and I have only had 185 cals. What's eating disorder so I have?

kianacake11 June 10th, 2019

@coffeehog

Iamnerd345 June 26th, 2019

@coffeehog This is not an official diagnosis because I am not a medical professional, but it sounds like Anorexia or something similar that is restrictive. I have had a history of eating disorders myself so I completely understand. Let me know if you need to talk or want any tips on getting better.

Josalyn July 29th, 2019

@coffeehog it definitely sounds like anorexia but it also sounds a bit like orthorexia.

limegreenLemon7029 August 15th, 2019

@coffeehog

ghosttiger100 June 16th, 2019

@coffeehog We cant diagnose here, but by the information you have given us it sounds like anorexia. Again, this is not a dignosis and I recommend you talk to a medical professional.

piercetheaiden June 16th, 2019

@coffeehog

Since we are not professionals we can not diagnose you with anything. Please visit a doctor or mental health professional in order to get a medical diagnosis :)

Gracebaby June 26th, 2019

Hey, so Ive been struggling with my eating for a while now but have failed to receive any professional help due to my anxieties... a woman my age and height should weigh approximately 13 stone, I weight just over 8 stone.

Any ideas of what this could be?

Cookiebake21 July 26th, 2019

I don

scarletSky7270 August 21st, 2019

@Cookiebake21