Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I ate breakfast today

TerraAquaVen May 26th, 2023

I ate breakfast today. I had a whole bowl of Reese Puffs cereal with 1% milk. I had it in one of those fun bowls with a straw attached to drink the milk with. I have been skipping breakfast and lunch for about 3 months now and only eating a small dinner. But I saw the cereal and thought, wow that looks really yummy. I don't know if I have an Eating Disorder. I've just always had really disordered eating. Skipping breakfast and lunch and eating a small dinner. Maybe a small snack of fruit before I go to bed. But it felt good, and didn't feel wrong. For that, I am happy. I hope I can push myself to eat more regularly. I'm working on it.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 27th, 2023

@TifaHartlock

You're doing so great by trying your best!💛

TerraAquaVen OP May 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much <3

brightApple51 May 27th, 2023

@TifaHartlock Thank you for sharing... have you considered a food diary? Its a great way to keep track on your eating habits- or one of those cool funky magnetic memo pads which often come with cute pens attached- you can get ones which have boxes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, for each day of the week- I would say from what I read; you might find in depth food pre- planning beneficial :)

TerraAquaVen OP May 28th, 2023

@brightApple51 thank you so much for the suggestion. I'll see if I can buy a fun notebook and pen and try it.