Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey I’m new and my names selena

Selenaflores101 September 13th

I have a problem with eating and I dont know why but I want to get the help I need to stop this problem. 

September 14th

@Selenaflores101 Hello 🤗❤️ You did a wonderful job coming on and asking for help. I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this, would you be able to talk to someone who you truly about what you are going through? This can be a family member or a best friend, or best friends parents or someone at school, a teacher or the school counselor or someone else that you truly trust and have them help you with this. If you are not able to talk about this face to face with them, can you write them a letter and then give it to them to read. I hope that you will be okay soon. 

KristenHR 4 hours ago

@Selenaflores101

Nice to meet you Selena.  Welcome!  Struggling with eating disorders are so challenging.  It's good to have some support for this.  Do you have any friends or others you can talk to and get support from?

Feel free to join in any threads here, chats, make new posts or chat with listeners as you are comfortable.  I'm glad you're here.