Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Someone help.. (Possible trigger warning)

amicableJet5919 March 12th, 2021

I don't know if I have Bulimia, but what I've been going through for just over a year keeps getting worse and worse. I eat just fine, then I eat nonstop, and then I feel fat, disgusting and very, very ugly...so I eat less and less until within a few days I'm barely eating, if I am at all. Today all I could manage was 3 mini cucumbers, a few bites of cauliflower, and 2 pizza rolls. Yesterday all I ate was about 6, maybe 7 crackers, not even half a burrito from Taco Bell and maybe 2 nacho fries, but I threw up 3 times, plus another forced 4 times...I feel disgusted by who I am and I don't know why I am this way.. I just want help, I need help. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm lead to believe it's Bulimia.

LoveLilly March 19th, 2021

@amicableJet5919

Hello love, if it is causing you enough concern to believe that it could be an ED. I would suggest talking to a trained professional(doctor or therapist) so you can receive the support and help you may feel you need. However you are always welcome here in this community. I understand the struggle that you are going through and you are so strong for getting through this. Keep fighting on warrior<3

persistentLion2739 March 30th, 2021

So I am not diagnosed with any eating disorder but I think I might need help. I just will feel better after I type this here. Maybe someone is struggling with same. I mean for sure if you are there. For a month or so, I have been doing fasting and overeating. We know what the reason is, I want to lose weight. I'm not overweight but i want to became skinnier. So i have been doing this cause it is the fastest way. After a few weeks, my stomach started to hurt very badly and I promised myself that I would start eating healthy. However, when the pain was over, I threw up again. It is very addictive, but no effect. I don't know what to do, I can't stop. Today, I threw up again

persistentLion2739 March 30th, 2021

@persistentLion2739

and at the beginning it was supposed to be just a few days of the starvation, how many times I could not stand it and I started to eat. I was scared that I would get fat so I threw up for the first time