Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Trying to recover from ED

balanceinhnl December 28th, 2017

Hello there. Im new to this forum but I have dealing with my ED (binge-restrict) for 5 years alone.

I feel so horrible each day. My mind is constantly thinking of what should I eat and like separating foods in terms of black and white. I would feel so guilty for eating and would go out for a run after work or exercise for at least 30minutes a day. I exercise everyday due to the guilt I felt for eating even if it was a healthy meal.

I feel so helpless everyday and at times I would feel cold. I hope I can fully recover someday. I want to have happiness too in life and not living everyday full of guilt and sadness.

Hope January 25th, 2018

@balanceinhnl

Hey there! firstly I apologise for the fact that your past hasn't been replied to for almost a month, it somehow got buried under the others. Welcome to our community! We are happy to have you! I am sorry to hear that you been dealing with an ED for quite long now. It looks like this is consuming your life and you exercise to compensate for any food you eat, that can be really hard on, I feel you! I understand that it feels like a never-ending tragedy but I assure you there is light at the end of the tunnel. How have you been?