Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help me please

someonesCat May 20th, 2021

Howdy, hope all is well for you today I need help, I really am desperate to figure out what is wrong with my eating habits, and was hoping this beautiful community could give me some suggestions. I haven’t eaten on a regular basis for about 6 months now. I feel the need to “hide my eating” or just not eat at all, then one day my stomach will beg and I continue to refuse, other days I forget food even resist. I’ve tried talking to my mom about this but she thinks it’s as easy as “just eating” which sometimes also makes me feel sick , like I want to throw up. I don’t know who to resort too. I play travel basketball and one night at the hotel we were staying in I started to feel so incredibly sick that I threw up everywhere. I hadn’t eaten that entire week and continued to not eat even after that experience. My mom caught me trying to explain my eating habits to a friend once and she asked me not to talk about my unhealthy habits to my friends and proceeded to call me a fake. I’m not sure what all to do from here. Please help me out. -Cat

kindcherry2 May 21st, 2021

@someonesCat

Hey I understand that eating and not eating is affecting you. I'm sorry that you feel like you need to hide your eating. It's not right that your mother callled you fake because you are struggling with eating and you want to talk to your friends about it. It's not easy and taking little steps to get better is going to go a long watys. This sounds like an eating disorder. If you ever want to talk I'm here. I hope you feel better and know you're not alone in this. heart

someonesCat OP May 21st, 2021

Thank you so much, this means allot :)

@someonesCat

You're welcome. I'm glad it means a lot to you bc it truly is hard.

@someonesCat

ways*