Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I didn't really recover

Gumirami August 1st, 2018

The 90% of the time I'm thinking about starving but I can't do it anymore. I don't know if it is because I'm too hungry but I lost the control of it. Now I'm 10kg heavier but I'm not better, all I do is eating and regretting it then cry all day. I just can't restrict again, this is a mess and the thoughts will haunt me forever. I love how I used to look... I miss it. But I can't do anything and I'll be in this state forever. Somehow I still have anorexia but I eat a lot every day🤷‍♀️I think this is how the rest of my life will be and I hate it.

calmPaul281 August 2nd, 2018

Hi @Gumirami, I am sad to hear that you are going through this rough time. I can't imagine what you must be feeling .

I just wanted you to know that there are people here that care and that will give you the time if thats what you want.

I might be wrong, so forgive me if I am, but it sounds like you are in a place and you cant see how things are going to get better.

And it might seem a bit of an arrogant thing to say, but just because you cant see how things are going to get better, it doesn't mean that they won't. Its just that where you are right now might make that vision difficult.

I want to say well done for sharing that you can't restrict again. And to have this thing but still eat a lot every day. Sounds tough.

I dont know if this helps or even makes sense. I just wanted to say you are not alone.

I am a listener here so if you think it might help please feel free to send a message, or reply which whichever you are most comfortable with.

Take care
paul

peanutsarefriends August 8th, 2018

Dear @Gumirami, I have been through this as well. (This is not to say you're not special. This is to say that fortunately, you are not alone in your issue.) Eventually, it got better. I decided to try eating meals regularly. At first, I was terrible at it, I must admit, but it became easier after a while. Remember that you can message me anytime if you have any questions, I'll do my best to help! Stay strong. <3