Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why.

selfdisciplinedMango2473 October 30th, 2021

Why can't I just go one night without being in pain. Is this ever gonna stop. Can't take much more of this.

brokeandexhausted October 30th, 2021

I completely understand.... My partner is getting tired of hearing about the pain I'm constantly in because it's never ending and it is extremely debilitating....

selfdisciplinedMango2473 OP October 30th, 2021

I'm sorry that you are going through the same thing. I'm also sorry that your partner isn't understanding of this. Because it is extremely difficult to deal with. And feels like others who don't go through thus they seem to have a hard time dealing with it.

wonderfulRainbow817 November 1st, 2021

Hi @selfdisciplinedMango2473. I want you to know you aren't alone with this struggle. It is frustrating and painful to go through the pain night after night. The truth is that as much as I wish I had a crystal ball I don't, so I can't say when the pain will stop.

@selfdisciplinedMango2473 and @brokeandexhausted, I want you both to know that despite the pain being challenging you both are very strong people for getting through it day in and day out. Life isn't always easy but it is how you handle it that matters, so either give in or continuing fight to live life to the fullest that you can. Either way you choose we are still going to be here at 7 Cups for you! I want to cheer you on!

selfdisciplinedMango2473 OP November 2nd, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate you saying that. And you definitely are right about not being alone. It gets very hard at times and sometimes just need to vent. I definitely gonna keep being strong.

Thank you

ambitioushope1234 October 7th, 2022

@selfdisciplinedMango2473 im setting in the same boat. in pain all the time.