Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My diagnosis

kez1981 July 8th, 2021

Fibromyalgia Chronic fatigue syndrome Psoriatic arthritis Tmj jaw issues Swan neck fingers in left hand Tactile Allodynia Mechanical Allodynia Thermal temperature Allodynia Have home care coming in to look after me on many medications and soon to be adding more later this month the chronic pain from these all push my buttons to the point of can't cope nothing switches off hard to function and can make my mood very low I'm waiting see a pain management psychologist and rehabilitation to get me back out this bed as I miss the bits of life I have especially my exercise bike and doing my physio and playing my keyboards if any of you have these would be great to get advice on how to cope I have sticks, crutches , walker and my wheelchair that my family take me out in hoping to gain independence by purchasing a electric wheelchair and waiting to move out of my place to a wheelchair friendly house next year x

MidwesternCalmSeeker August 28th, 2021

Thank you for sharing, @kez1981 - sounds like you have some challenges ahead, but it's encouraging to get some devices to help you become more independent. Take care. We're here to support and encourage you as you continue onward.

Healwithlove96 August 28th, 2021

@kez1981
Thank you for sharing!

JoyousBear September 19th, 2021

@kez1981 it must be very hard for you.