Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hurt and hurt

Everyday due to my disability i don't know what to do it hurts me it breaks me i m fed up I m done I feel none likes me n ignore due to my disability 

Tinywhisper11 May 31st

@FeministBai hi sweetie I'm Lola ❤ I'm disabled to, I know how draining the constant pain can be, and how frustrating everything can be. So yeah I hear you ❤ why do you think people don't like you?? Disability can make you feel left out, perhaps a burden. But your not. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤squeezes you tightly

WomensLiveMatters2074 OP May 31st

@Tinywhisper11 people ignore me often even my relatives cousins n batchmates..m my batchmates blocked me because I have disability 😞

Tinywhisper11 May 31st

@FeministBai I'm so sorry sweetie 😥 that's terrible😞 but you have us you have cups, and we accept everyone just the way they are ❤❤ and let me tell you, you are the most perfect version of you there could ever be ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤❤ 

@Tinywhisper11 i just wanted some kindness maybe I don't deserve it idk why people behave that way towards me I just needed someone who could hold me n say " it's ok everything wil be alright " it's exhausting dude 

Tinywhisper11 May 31st

@WomensLiveMatters2074 there will always be some ignorant people  don't understand, or don't want to understand our disabilities 😥. Don't pay any attention to them. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ everything will be ok ❤

MistyMagic May 31st

@FeministBai Welcome to 7 Cups, and to the Disability Support Community.

I am so sorry you feel this way because of your disability. You will find lots of others here that share that feeling about their own situation.

I see you have already met Tiny and had a hug.

nutria-otter.gif

Maybe you want to share more about how you feel or what disability affects you the most?

@MistyMagic i m just fed up of the people and their mockery to me... I m fed up  none even wants to interact with me both in university and outside University it hurts me deeply often