Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need advice

fairmindedWisteria3450 March 2nd, 2021

Hello everyone! Yesterday I received a surgery on my knee because I had an injury on a ligament. I'm learning how to move and do everything but is hard to adjust. If anyone could give an advice of how to take care of my leg or give dome encouraging words I would really appreciate it!! 😃

SugarMagic March 3rd, 2021

If you’re already moving around the day after surgery, I think that’s a great sign! I’m sure it will get easier as your body heals and adapts. I’m afraid I don’t know anything about leg care, but I’ll be wishing you luck on your road to recovery

fairmindedWisteria3450 OP March 3rd, 2021

Thank you so much!!!!

MeaningfulSilence March 4th, 2021

@fairmindedWisteria3450

Hello to you!

How are you feeling today?

I think it will take some time to recover from surgery, suppose the doctors told you how to face it in steps and what to do into specific to heal well.

I would think that to give yourself time to heal, doing things in steps with patience, could help the process. Suppose that your daily routine is going to change, wish you to find ways to do something you like while you are waiting to recover from surgery.
Best wishes!

fairmindedWisteria3450 OP March 4th, 2021

Hi! I'm not feeling so well, the medicine is so strong that makes me dizzy and sleepy, and is hard to focus on my classes. However my leg is great! It doesn't hurt and I can move it easily which is amazing!!! Yes, everything is changing but with patience I'm adjusting to do everything. Today I was able to stand up and walk a few steps without any help! Thank you so much for your help and wishes! Have a nice day. 😃

MeaningfulSilence March 4th, 2021

@fairmindedWisteria3450

Hello!

You are doing great, must have strong will to be already trying to move a bit!

Hope things will go better step by step, like you said patience can be an important ally in this battle!

Keep on going! yes